Ephesians 3:16-18

Ephesians 3:16-18

NCV: I ask the Father in his great glory to give you the power to be strong inwardly through his Spirit. I pray that Christ will live in your hearts by faith and that your life will be strong in love and be built on love. And I pray that you and all God's holy people will have the power to understand the greatness of Christ's love-how wide and how long and how high and how deep that love is.

Meaning: This is SUCH a great verse that I found today and I really wanted to share with you all! I've been talking a lot about prayer recently. Connecting with God and praying for those opportunities! Today, I really want to focus on the last part if these few verses ":...have the power to understand the greatness of Christ's love-how wide and how long and how high and how deep that love is" We are told in the bible that its impossible to understand how much God loves us, isn't that crazy! None of us deserve Gods love, yet he cares for you and loves you sooo much and in this verse, we pray that we can just begin to grasp that great love, that affection that God has for us! Love on this earth is something that comes and goes, but Gods love last forever and truly is powerful like this verse says! Also, the author of Ephesians is praying that we will that our life will be strong in love and be built on love. That's something I want to challenge you to do, build your life on love. We live in a world of hate and complaining and stuff like that, but stand in your faith, plant your roots on love, the love of GOD. Show the people around you love!! This is not easy, there are going to people that frustrate or annoy you, but God loves them so we should love them too!

This week, pick people in your life that you might normally ignore or maybe annoys you and keep this verse in mind while interacting with them- love them, pray for them..."prayer in action" :)!

-Katie:)