Lamentations 3:32-33

NCV: Although he brings sorrow,

    he also has mercy and great love.

He does not like to punish people

    or make them sad.

NIV: Though he brings grief, he will show compassion,

    so great is his unfailing love.

For he does not willingly bring affliction

    or grief to anyone.

Meaning: God doesn't sit up in heaven and wait for people to do wrong things so he can punish them for it! He doesn't enjoy giving people consequences, and I don't think anyone really does. Although when we screw up we need some sort of consequences or else we will never learn. God wants all of us to find him sometime.  He gives us punishments to try and lead us on the right path again. When someone is sick or in need of help, people pray to God for healing and strength. Sometimes these prayers are answered and the person is healed, although sometimes they're not. Sometimes I think that families and friends pray for strengthening for the sick person, but instead God puts them in a situation where THEY need to be strong by adding another precious angel into heaven. He doesn't enjoy doing this to people, but he also brings compassion and great love to people. He shows them how amazing he is and how he can preform miracles :)

I want to end with a song suggestion. Some people may think that Christian music is boring or lame or what not. And if that's you i suggest you listen to the song called "im turnt" by lecrae. Lecrae is a Christian rapper and its a really catchy song i think. It talks about being turnt towards God and stuff and its really sweet :) let us know what you think of it!!!

-Megan