Reporter 1: "Was the photo of you kissing your costar photoshopped?"

Mew: "No"

Reporter 1: "So are you saying that the rumours about the two of you are true?"

Mew: "No, we kissed that time because we are having a photoshoot for the series the fan who took the photo just didn't saw the photographer who at the time was inside the car to get something for his camera. That photoshoot was supposed to be a secret schedule. That was also the reason why Gulf was with me during my work schedule in Japan."

Reporter 2: "So are you saying that theres nothing between the two of you?"

Mew: "Yes we are just friends."

Reporter 3: "What about the other viral pic of you hugging Gulf to protect him from the reporters and your fans?"

Mew: "He is still a newbie in this industry and he is already involve in a huge scandal that the whole country is talking about so I was just comforting him because he got scared by the amount of press people and fans that waited for us yesterday at the airport."

Reporter 3: "You were also involve in a scandal with your costar before but you didn't do that kind of gesture to protect the actress from the press and your fans."

Mew: "I...that was a long time ago and I was still young back then."

Reporter 3: "The actress was scratched by your fans before but you didn't do anything about it."

Mew: "I apologised to her when we we're inside the car I was also shocked by what happened thats why I didn't know what to do."

Reporter 3: "But still-"

Mew cut the reporter off he fake a smile and said "What are you implying P? Just say it directly to me so that the others can have their turn."

Reporter 3: "...."

Mew: "Next"

The reporter who is next to ask Mew a question is very nervous right now because her company gave her the question so she had no choice but to asked him "Ye...yesterday everyone including me saw that you guys were escorted by the Crown Prince's personal bodyguards and the car you used has the Crown Prince plate number, everyone is curious why did the His Highness lent you his personal bodyguards and his car can you please explain to us."

Mew smile and said "You are brave asking me these questions, but in respect to His Highness I will not answer that."

Reporter 5: "What was your girlfriends reaction to the rumours Mew?"

Mew: "We already broke up."

Everyone was shocked the reporter who asked him was the first one to recover and asked "Because of the rumours?"

Mew: "No"

Reporter 5: "The why did you guys broke up?

Mew: "Id rather not talk about that."

Reporter 6: "So are you saying that you're single now?"

Mew wanted to say No but since Gulf doesn't want their relationship to be known he answered "Yes"

Reporter 7: "Is it possible that your future girlfriend is from this industry? I mean your ex was not an actress and there are alot of actresses that said you're their Ideal type. Whats your comment about that?"

Mew: "Its too early to be in a relationship P"

Reporter 1: "I don't know if you already heard about this but the actress that your starring in a movie with said in an interview that if you're only single she will pursue you. What will you do if she will really pursue you now that you're single?"

Mew was surprised by what the reporter just said he noticed that the actress is quite clingy to him and sometimes too sweet but he didn't know about this information. He knew that the reporter is trying to bait him so that they will have another gossip to write tomorrow so he decided to just go along and said "I'd like to see her try P." Everyone laugh at what he said although he got irritated by the reporter he is also thankful because after he answered that everyone forgot about the picture and now they're questioning him about his Ideal type and about that actress.

Reporter 1: "The cast of that movie is having an overseas screening right? That means she have all the time to pursue you Mew."

Mew chuckle "P I forgot to ask when did she said that Im his ideal type? We are talking about that here now, but what if she already have a boyfriend or her ideal type already changed?"

Reporter 3 suddenly said "Let me confirm that" then he took out his phone and called someone. "Nong Mew said that he broke up with his girlfriend and we told him about what you said before that you will pursue him if he's single so we would like to know if you will still do it now that he's single."

The actress laugh and said "Ofcourse P."

Reporter: "Mew heard you Nong"

Actress: "You should prepare yourself Mew"

Mew cant help but laugh at how straight forward his costar is they're actually close when they're filming so Mew answered her "Give it all you've got then." After the call everyone is teasing Mew forgetting the scandal because they're now excited for the development of what they call The Future POWER COUPLE."

After his press-con Mew went home and sleep because he have a schedule in the evening. While Mew is resting Gulf on the other hand is lazing around at home he just finished talking to Sam on the phone and now lurking on twitter he already predicted that Mew will be trending because of the press-con today so he read the posts that the fans and press are twitting but one tweet caught his attention it was from a major channel account with the caption "Future Power Couple" attaching Mew and an actress picture so he got curious and click the link. After reading and watching the video he got so infuriated that he called Mew right away. Mew didn't answer right away so he waited and waited until he picks up.

Mew sleepily answered without looking who was calling "Hm?"

Gulf: "WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT MEW!?? EVEN ENCOURAGING HER TO PURSUE YOU!!?" WHAT THE FUCK AM I TO YOU HUH!??"

Then Gulf ended the call Mew now fully awake tried to call him back but he is not answering he tried again and again until he cant call him anymore Mew realised his mistake "Im Fucked"