Chapter 101

Yesterday was my Mom's birthday I got busy that's why I didn't update.

Anyway Thank you for Voting,Commenting and
Adding TSC to your reading list🙏🏻💜

PS: STAY HOME
WASH YOUR HANDS
TAKE VITAMIN C

**WARNING MATURE CONTENT‼️**
(To those readers who feel uncomfortable reading BxB love scenes you can just skip that part na.)

3RD PERSON POV

After his last interview Mew immediately said goodbye to the staff and media because his bodyguard told him that Gulf and his manager are already in his hotel room waiting for him.

Mew: "I don't want any disturbance later or tomorrow P"

Manager: "I know"

He opened his room and smile when he saw Gulf sleeping peacefully on the bed. While Boss went to Gulf's manager to wake him up.

Boss: "Wake up!"

Bermb: "Oh you've arrived"

Boss: "Yes here's your room key"

Gulf's manager sat up rubbed his eyes and then he stood up and greeted Mew before he exited the room.

Boss: "Want me to order food Mew?

Mew: "Yes please"

After Boss ordered Mew's favourite food he tapped Mew's shoulder who is busy staring at Gulf's sleeping face and said "Then I'll be going now" Mew just nods his head without even looking at him. He was distracted when his phone rings.

Mew:"Hello?"

Sammy: "Its me"

Mew: "Hey Sam how are you and P Ice?"

Sammy: "We're ok now"

Mew: "Im glad to hear that"

Sammy: "I called to tell you that you're right about your stalker that person is smart and professional in a sense that he or she is good at hiding that even Nick is having a hard time right now.

Mew: "I'm worried about Gulf Sam"

Sammy: "I also feel uneasy Mew I called my connections inside and ask about her if she's behind all of this but he said that Pinky is behaving so well inside and didn't have any visitors aside from his parents and also her calls"

Mew: "....."

Sammy: "Anyway he's already there right?"

Mew: "Yeah he's sleeping"

Sammy: "Lets not overthink things Mew besides that person only leaked your photos and did nothing after that."

Mew: "Yeah"

Sammy: "But don't worry na I will not let anyone harm my bestfriend."

Mew: "I know Sam thank you."

Sammy: "Thank you for talking some sense to your bestfriend I don't have to go order someone to hunt him down."

Mew: "That's the least I could do for all the help you did for us Sam"

Sammy: "Don't mention it"

Gulf: "Is that Sam?"

Mew: "Hold on Gulf woke up"