Chapter 89

Sorry for updating late🙇🏻‍♀️ I hope you like this chapter💜

Thank You for always Voting,Commenting and Adding TSC to your Reading List🙏🏻💜

3RD PERSON POV

Pinky was surprised by her sudden released from the hospital she thought that her parents will keep her there for one more week "I guess my acting was very convincing? Whatever now that Im free I will have to talk to that bitch." She called Praepailin to threatened her about her video even though she doesn't have it anymore her parents also told her that they will have a meeting with Mew's parents at Vertigo they said that Mew's parents exclusively booked the whole Restaurant just for the them so shes so excited to see her beloved Mew and her in laws again but before that she have to talk to Prae first so she told Prae to meet her at Vertigo 3pm sharp but Praepailin told her that she will meet her mom and said that she can make it if its 3:30 so she has no choice but to agree.

And here she is at the restaurant waiting for Praepailin to arrive. She was busy with her phone scrolling, still cant get over the fact that her "BlackMail Folder" and all the videos are gone she asked her doctor and her parents if they touched her phone but they said that after they confiscated it they just put it on her room. She came across the pic of Mew and Gulf again then she suddenly realises something "Fuck! Don't tell me she did it? She used her connections? But she's just a nobody shes not even in the Royal Family's photos and the Family member's list it means she's just some outsider to them...Oh~ Yes! Thats right her uncle is a high official but I don't think its the Commissioner-General at all! It's the highest position and could command everyone in the department, I doubt someone like her be the niece of someone from that kind of status. IMPOSSIBLE! Thats so impossible." She takes out her phone and called someone.

Guy: "I told you Im not going to accept any work from you."

Pinky rolled her eyes "Relax Im just gonna ask you a question."

Guy: "What?"

Pinky: "You said that Sammy is the niece of a
high ranking official right?"

Guy: "Yes thats what the guy I paid told me."

Pinky: "Let me ask you what position do you think her uncle holds?"

Guy: "I don't really have any idea Nong all I remember is the face he made and the way he refused to answer me."

Pinky: "I see then that's all Bye!"

Pinky: "Its either the General or those below to him. That bitch really does have a strong connections."

Praepailin arrived and heard her, although she knew who shes referring to she still pretended and ask "Who?" She stared at Pinky and tries to calm herself down because the only thing she wanted to do right now is to slam her face on the table.

Pinky smirked at her, oblivious of the hatred on Prae's eyes and said "No one"

Praepailin: "So?"

Pinky: "Its fine I need your help again."

Praepailin: "I refuse"

Pinky: "WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY? DID YOU FORGET SOMETHING!?"

Praepailin inhaled and said "I did" she raised her right hand "this" then she slapped Pinky so hard and grab her hair and pulled it she cant contain her anger anymore and said "Bitch! I will kill you! You fucking paid someone to do that to me!!!!" Pinky screamed and tried everything she could to get away from the fuming Praepailin but Prae had another plan she dragged her and went to the table that has a knife she grabbed it was about to stab her in the chest when someone grabbed her hand and stopped her "That's enough Prae you don't want to go to jail too right?"