Chapter 10

Make way for the FC President of all BL CP
Samatha Melanie Coates as Sammy.

3RD PERSON POV

Pinky: "Babe I cant make it tonight I had something to do."

Mew: "Ok babe."

After dropping the call she called her friend.

Pinky: "Hey its me, we need to talk. Im so stressed right now."

Friend: "Why? I thought you're living the dream?"

Pinky: "What do you mean?"

Friend: "You and Mew! Time passed by really fast its been 2 years since you became his girlfriend. I must applaud you though you put out quite an act, why are you studying Education when you're so good at acting."

Pinky: "Well I honestly don't  have interest in everything except for Mew". She laugh

Friend: "......"

Pinky: "Anyway Ill see you for about an hour ok? I need to tell you something, you have to help me find a solution for this." She didn't wait for her friends reply and ended the call.

Meanwhile Mew is getting ready to stalk someone tonight, good thing Pinky cancelled their date. He actually was thinking of excuses to cancel it. Thats why when Pinky called he said OK right away.

Mew for the first time used his fame and connections just to get the information of Sammy. He is reading the information about her right now.

He thought thats shes pretty on the paper is just trivial informations, thats shes Gulfs high school friend, doesn't have a boyfriend and a very easy going person live just a few blocks away from Gulfs house ect.

After reading Mew put down the paper and called someone.

Mew: "Can you do me a favor P? Can you tell your employees that if someone name Gulf Kanawut try to book a room. Tell him that your hotel is fully booked?"

Friend: "Is that all?"

Mew: "I will promote your hotel for free P."

His friend chuckled and said "Then consider it done."

Mew smile and happily said his goodbye. Actually his friends hotel doesn't need his help at all "The Peninsula Bangkok" is a very expensive five star hotel.

Mew: "Do you really think that I will just stay still and do nothing Gulf?" He said while smirking.

Gulf went to Sammy's house to pick her up. He took her to The Peninsula Hotel to full-fill his promised. Sam is super excited right now since shes been dreaming of eating at this hotels restaurant.

Sammy: "I cant believed this! You're really taking me there? At The Peninsula? Your not pranking me right?? Your not just gonna take me to some random restaurant right?? Because you promised me yesterday you cant take it back!"

Gulf: "My two months worth of allowance is in my pocket right now Sam so yes Im really taking you there. " Gulf said shaking his head while smiling.

Sam screamed and then tries to kiss Gulf. But Gulf is faster than her so she instead kissed his palm.

Sammy: "YUCKKK!!! Its salty!!" she glared at him rubbed her lips at the back of her hand.

When they arrived at the restaurant a waiter greeted and guided then to their table.

Eyes wide mouth open Sammy gripped Gulfs arms and said. "Wow!! This is so luxurious this ambience really suited for the rich and famous."

Upon hearing the word rich and famous Gulf stiffens. Sammy noticed it and asked "Whats the problem Gulf?" while holding his right arm.