Chapter 38

3RD PERSON POV

Uncle: "Who is that?

Sammy: "Well she is Mew's girlfriend"

Her uncle eyed her "Are you really sure you're not inlove with him? Why do you want his girlfriend investigated?"

Sammy sighed "Just trust me on this na~ I promise I will not abuse your detective I will only ask him to investigate about her."

Uncle: "What exactly do you want to know about her?"

Sammy: "Well I want to know her medical records and some other things."

Her uncle didn't say a word for a long time so Sam got worried that she failed on convincing him.

Sammy: "Uncle please just trust me na~ I will not stain your name I promise I just really need to know the background of that girl."

Uncle: "Promise me that you will not spread the things the detective will tell you."

Sammy smirked "Of course I will only use it against her uncle don't worry."

Her uncle shakes his head and then picks up the phone and call someone "Tell Nick to come to my office right now."

Sammy got so excited so when her uncle put down the phone she asked him right away "Uncle is this Nick guy the best one??? How long do you think he can give me the informations?"

Her uncle sighed "Sam calm down and to answer your question yes he is the best in this country and-"

The door suddenly opened and a handsome guy entered the room "Sir is there anything I can do for you?"

Uncle: "Thank you for coming right away Nick let me introduce my niece this is Sammy and Sam this is Nick."

The two shakes hand.

Sammy smiled "Uncle doesn't need anything from you but I do."

Nick got confused so he turned his head to the General.

Uncle: "Yes its her who needed something from you."

Nick nodded his head and face Sammy "What do you want me to do maam?"

Sammy rolled her eyes "Just call me Sam since we are going to be friends after this."

Nick nodded his head and listened to Sammy attentively.

Sammy: "So when can you give me those informations?"

Nick chuckles at Sammy's excitement "Give me 2 days Sam."

Sammy: "Wow that fast!?"

Nick: "I thought you said ASAP?"

Sammy laugh "Yes Yes please"

Nick: "Is there anything else I can help you with Sam?"

Sammy shakes her head "Thank you so much Nick"

Nick then said his goodbye and left.

Uncle: "Now since you're already here and I helped you  its your turn to help me."

Sammy:"But uncle I need to go back to the hospital Gulf is waiting for me."

Her uncle worriedly ask "What happened to Gulf? Why is he in the hospital?"

Sammy: "Its not him Uncle its Mew who was hospitalised, anyways what do you want to me do?"

Uncle: "Bring this to His Highness"

Sam froze then scream Whaa... WHAT!!! NO!! I WILL NOT GO BACK TO THAT HELL HOLE IF THOSE BITCHES ARE THERE UNCLE!!!BESID-"

Uncle: "MELANIE!!!! LANGUAGE!!!!