Chapter 48

Sorry for updating late yall🙇🏻‍♀️
As always Thank You for always Voting,Commenting and Adding My Book to your RL🙇🏻‍♀️💜

3RD PERSON POV

Pinky laughed "You're just kidding me right now right? The doctor said that your memory loss was permanent."

Mew: "You still have the audacity to laugh right now?"

Pinky immediately stopped laughing and nervously said "Why are you mad babe? I didn't do anything."

Mew inhaled and stopped himself from screaming at her "I know it was you even if I don't read the police and the medical records."

Pinky: "What are you saying babe? Are you accusing me!?"

Gulf touch mews shoulder "What are you saying Mew? Are you sa...saying that Sam was right all along?"

Mew look at him and caress his cheek "Don't worry yourself about this na?"

Gulf who is now mad at himself for not believing Sam, he screamed at Mew and pointed a finger at Pinky "NO! This bitch really did those things to you!?"

Pinky who is already mad seeing how Mew is talking to him sweetly exploded when she heard him called her that, she walked towards Gulf and grab his hand "Do you want me to slap you again so that you will keep your mouth shut?" Gulf grab her wrist and squeeze it tightly and said "That was the only time I will let you do that to me, don't push my buttons or I might forget that you're a girl!" then he lets go.

Pinky is busy nursing her aching wrist and failed to notice that Mew became quite. Gulf turned to look at him and he got alarmed he grab Mews arm and dragged him away from her and whispered "Mew you have to calm down she is still a girl" but Mew push his hand gently and walk towards Pinky.

Mew: "What did you just said?"

Pinky turned and got scared because this is the first time she saw this kind of expression on Mew "What do you mean?"

Mew screamed "WHAT DID YOU DO TO HIM?!!"

Pinky stuttered "He...he provoked me that's why I slapped him!"

Mew suddenly grip her right arm and whispered "The reason why I didnt do anything after I woke up and tolerated you up till now after what you did to me is because your Mom helped Mom alot in the past and you're like a little sister to me. Ive been comforting myself thinking that we were young back then and you did it on impulse because you got jealous and didn't really thought of the outcome of your decision, but hurting him is another story I will only say this once so you better listen good, you hurt him again and I will forget EVERYTHING! I will make sure you will rot in jail that even your parents money wont get you out of that place!"

Pinky: "Bab...Mew you're hurting me."

Gulf touch and squeeze Mew's shoulder "Let go Mew." He let go of her and Gulf saw the handprint Mew left on her arm.

Mew: "We're through! I don't want you getting close to Gulf and I already told your parents about what you did."

Pinky now crying look at him and begged "Is this how you're going to treat me after the 3 years we've been together? I stayed by you, sacrificed alot to be by your side Mew!"

Gulf: "THAT'S ENOUGH! I cant believe you still had the face to tell him that! When in the first place it was YOU who caused his accident!!!"

Pinky ignored Gulf and continued to begged "You cant do this to me Mew I've already planned everything, our future together."

Mew: "Its YOUR plan not mine"

Pinky: "How can you be so heartless Mew?"

Mew laugh "If I'm heartless? Then what would you call yourself?"

Pinky: "Mew plea-"

Mew: "LEAVE!"

Pinky: "No! What will your Mom think about this Mew?"

Mew: "Don't worry she wont bat and eye even if you tell her now. I didn't tell her and Dad about what you did Pink and this is me still considering the friendship we had so don't push me, my patience and tolerance of you are wearing thin so I suggest you leave now. I don't want to see your face."

Pinky wiped her tears then she glared at Gulf and said "THIS IS NOT OVER YET I WILL MAKE YOU PAY FOR THIS!"

Mew: "LEAVE! NOW! YOU DARE THREATENED HIM IN FRONT OF ME!?"

Pinky turned around and left.

Mew sat down on the coach sighed and massage his head. Gulf sat beside him and rub his back "Are you ok?"

Mew nodded his head "I will hire bodyguards for you Gulf and you cant say no to this."

Gulf knew that Mew is serious and will not change his mind so he said "But I don't want them following me behind my back Mew."

Mew: "Don't worry about it I will tell them to stay away they will just keep an eye on you."

Gulf remembered something and asked "How come I didn't remember meeting you before.?"

Mew look at him and his expression changed he cough and rub his neck "You see...We first met when I got high and drunk infront of your gate.

Gulf eyes widened "So it was really you?!!"

Mew hugged him and kiss his head "The one and only"

Gulf hugged him back and said "It was the first and last time I saw you Mew."

Mew brushed Gulfs hair with his fingers "Well for you that is but for me it was the the start of my stalking life."

Gulf lifted his head "What do you mean?"

Mew chuckled "Well after you scolded,listened and advised me that night I kinda paid a PI to get your information and-"

Gulf: "And?"

Mew: "After that I stalked you everyday for 6 months"

Gulf: "WHATTTT!!!!? THATS CREEPY MEW! I cant believed I'm having a relationship with my stalker this is crazy."

Mew laughed and buried his face on his neck "You cant escape from me anymore Gulf."

Gulf wanted to teased Mew so he pushed him away, stood up and said "Im having second thoughts now Mew."

Mew immediately grab his arm and turn him around and was about to beg when he saw that Gulf was smiling.

Mew: "You scared me Gulf! Don't do that again!"

Gulf laugh "You should have seen your face it was so funny."

Mew pulled him closer "YOU!!!!"

Gulf: "Wait wait wait!! I still have questions"

Mew stopped and asked "What is it?"

Gulf: "You said you stalked me for 6 months?Why didn't you talk to me?"

Mew: "I don't have a courage to talk to you that time and I was afraid that you will reject me right away if I confess so I settled with just being your stalker."

Gulf: "Well I would've really rejected you if you confessed to me before."

Mew: "The day I got into an accident I was actually heading to your school to confess to you. I was so excited while thin-"

Gulf cut him off he touch his cheek and said "That's enough Mew I don't want to hear anymore about your accident ok?"

Mew kiss him and said "Im sorry"

Gulf: "From now on we will create good memories together and no more stalking!"

Mew laugh and said "Mom wants
to meet you."

Gulf: "Does she know that Im a guy?"

Mew: "No but I'm sure she already had a clue."

Gulf buried his face on his neck "Ok just let me know when."

******************************************
THE END