Chapter 67

Thank You for always Voting,Commenting and Adding my book to your RL💜🙏🏻

3RD PERSON POV

Mew went to his second schedule and there are fans waiting for him outside the building waiving and congratulating him.

His manager thought "Good thing that our schedule right now is just a radio interview for the movie."

While Mew is busy answering questions PBoss is busy checking the social media apps to see what are the fans reaction. He keep on checking Mews Fanclub official site and also his largest fansites on social medias to see if they already posted something in regards to the issue although he can just contact them and ask,he decided that its best to just wait. He keep scrolling and clicking the articles about Mew and Gulf then he noticed that all are positive articles and even the tv stations are talking more about the upcoming movie than Mews confession about his relationship with Gulf he is so confused right now "What is going on?" He got startled when Mew called him.

Manager: "Wha...what?"

Mew: "I said why are so serious while staring at your phone?"

PBoss: "Mew can I ask you something?"

Mew nodded "What is it?"

PBoss: "Did you asked your father to pay all the  tv stations."

Mew: "What do you mean P?"

PBoss: "This is so weird Nong you're a very famous celebrity and you just confessed that you're having a relationship with Gulf who is also a guy."

Mew: "What's your point P?"

PBoss: "Why is it that its not blowing up? The tv stations reported it but they didn't really talk about it which is super weird since you and Gulf are the talk of the whole country right now and here they are reporting more about your upcoming movie, thats why Im asking you if you did something like asked your dad for help because he is His Highness business partner."

Mew: "I didn't asked Dad for help P and he would never dare ask His Highness about something this trivial they're just business partners not blood related."

PBoss: "And I don't see negative articles about you and Gulf in any social media sites."

Mew chuckle "Its not weird P Its Sam she told me that she will handle everything after the press-con, also the reason why I chose channel 3's reporter back then was because its her who sent that reporter."

PBoss is so confused right now so he asked "Gulf's bestfriend Sammy? What do you mean?"

Mew realised that he haven't told his manager about Sam so he took out his phone and called her.

Sammy: "Yes?"

Mew: "Can I tell PBoss about you? Because right now he is about to go crazy thinking why theres no negative articles and tv stations not talking about me and Gulf ."

Sammy: "Do you trust him Mew?"

Mew: "Yes"

Sammy: "Ok but tell him to keep it a secret."

Mew: "I will Sam, by the way thank you."

Sammy: "Youre welcome."

Mew looked at PBoss "Before I tell you about her you have to promise me that you will not tell anyone about this."

PBoss: "What is it Mew?"

Mew: "Promise me first."

PBoss: "Alright...alright I promise."