Chapter 66

Thank you for always Voting,Commenting and Adding TSC to your RL💜🙏🏻

3RD PERSON POV
THURSDAY

Mew is busy since today is the press-con for his movie and also he had 2 schedules to attend after the press-con one of those is the photoshoot for TharnType that is the only event he is looking forward today.

Manager: "Mew the company boss said that if someone ask you again about your relationship with Gulf you have to deny it again."

Mew: "P, Gulf already gave me the go signal so Im going to tell the truth today."

Manager: "What!? I thought that he wanted to keep it between close friends and family only? Why did he changed his mind?"

Mew: "Because of Jane and Sam"

His manager sighed and rubbed his forehead "Mew after the press-con it will be a tough road between the two of you."

Mew: "I know that P."

Manager: "And you still have an event to attend. Im hoping that your fans will support your relationship with him, you know that you have non BL fans who are very obsessive and possessive."

Mew: "You don't have to worry P because I will take full responsibility whatever the outcome is."

Manager: "Then good luck later na just remember that Me and all your staff are always here to support you."

Mew: "Thank You P"

Manager: "Then I have to go to the company now to tell them about your decision."

When PBoss left his phone rings.

Mew: "Pa~"

Dad: "Mew your Mom and I will arrived later tonight."

Mew: "What time Pa? I have 3 schedules today I don't know if I can come and pick you up"

Dad: "You don't need to worry about that Mew just come home after your schedule ok?"

Mew: "Ok Pa."

Dad: "Then see you later son"

Mew: "Ok Pa safe flight"

After talking to his dad Mew realised that he haven't heard of Pinky after he told her that he got his memory back. "Why is she so quite these days? Is she planning something to hurt Gulf?" He got mad at himself for just thinking about Gulf getting hurt he will not let anyone hurt him. His thoughts was interrupted when his make-up artist arrived.

Make-Up Artist: "Nong Im sorry Im late."

Mew: "Its ok P we still have time to prepare."

Make-Up Artist: "Come here and lets start."

PINKYs POV

"He will attend a gathering 3 months from now."

Praepailin: "How did you know all about this?"

"I have my ways, anyway he said that he will attend."

Praepailin: "What do you want me to do?"

"You will go there."

Praepailin: "Whatt?! He will get suspicious of me if I suddenly show up when I don't even know anyone there."

"I already paid someone so all you have to do is execute the plan."

Praepailin: "Promise me that you will give me the original copy of that video Pink."