Chapter 106

Thank You so much for always Voting,Commenting and Adding TSC
to your Reading List🙏🏻💜

3RD PERSON POV

Gulf is in bed talking to Mew.

Mew: "How's the intern? Is he giving you headache?"

Gulf: "He is very attentive and would always do things without being told. He always smile and greets everyone politely"

Mew: "Don't be so trusting na~"

Gulf: "Don't worry the bodyguards are always by my side whenever we go out"

Mew: "I miss you"

Gulf: "Me too"

Mew: "Can't wait to see you this Saturday"

Gulf: "P Ice will be there also?"

Mew: "Yeah I'll go with him there and you will not tell anyone about this ok?"

Gulf: "Yeah Sam already told me that she will send someone to pick me up"

Mew: "I need to go sleep now I have an early schedule tomorrow"

Gulf: "Ok I love you"

Mew: "I love you more"

Gulf sigh after the call ended "I cant wait for this problem to end" since his schedule for tomorrow is at 1pm and he is not sleepy yet he went to his social media account and noticed that Sun followed him in all his accounts. He didn't think too much about it and continued to scroll thru his wall he went to the trending topic and saw that he's name is trending he got curious so he tapped his name and he saw a picture of him with Sun and the caption says "Gulf already moved on? Who is that handsome guy beside him? They seemed close" he read the replies and was relieve that his fans didn't believed the OP and even called the OP out for trying to create an issue. He got worried and txted Mew's manager.
MESSAGE

P dont blieve those artcls

I know Nong let ur fns hndle dat prson

Pls tell Mew about 8 2morrow P

Nong Mew wll only blieve n u so ders no reason 4 u 2 be worried

Ok P....gud nyt

Gulf read the post and thought "Who took those photos? I should be careful from now on"

The next day media outlets are talking about that twitter post and Gulf could only rolled his eyes when reporters ambushed him when he was entering the location site. He didn't even greeted or smiled at them he just simply walked and let his bodyguards deal with the reporters. Mew on the other hand finished his recording and was exiting the building and he didn't even flinched when flashes and questions are thrown at him, his bodyguards are quick, they instantly surrounded him not letting any of the media approached him rudely.

Reporter: "Mew did you know about the twitter post?"

Mew: "Yes"

Reporter2: "What can you say about it? It seems like Gulf already moved on"

Mew: "That's good to hear"

The reporters are shocked by his answer they all ask in unison "That's it?"

Mew: "Gulf and I are just friends now I don't have any right to be jealous or mad"

Reporter3: "But you're worried right? Like its just been more then a week since you guys announced your break up and now he's being intimate with another guy"