Chapter 46

Thank you so much for voting,commenting and loving my book🙇🏻‍♀️💜

3RD PERSON POV
SATURDAY AT THE EVENT

MewGulf and the rest or the cast of TharnType are already at the waiting room getting their hair and make up. Mew who is still not finish with his hair was busy reading his scripts when his phone rang he looked at the screen and saw that it was Pinky he grab his phone and then turned it off.

Champ: "P I'm having trouble with my Math assignment can you help me later?"

Mew: "Yeah sure"

Bright: "Wow I really admire you Mew you're not only good at acting you're also smart how did you study when your schedule is always so hectic?"

Mild: "A dumb person like you could never relate Bright!"

Bright: "Like your any better!"

Gulf laugh at them he is already done and just waiting for the event to start. He was about to take a nap when he received a message. Mew who was busy reading heard it he cleared his throat and said "Who's that?" Gulf didn't answer him since he thought that Mew is talking to someone.

Mew: "Who txted you Gulf?"

Gulf lifted his head and look at him then he stood up and went to where Mew is and showed him the message. Mew only look at the sender and when he saw that it was Sam he smiled and then touch Gulfs face. Everyone was staring at them because of the loving atmosphere between the two.

P Boss: "Im glad that you guys are already this comfortable with each other the director won't have any problem shooting the intimate scenes once the shooting starts."

MewGulf realise that they're not alone and thank P Boss silently. Gulf sat back and read Sammy's message.
MESSAGE

Gudluck today🤗

                                  Thnx Sam...WUD?

Home doing nothng🙃

                                  U should hve come hre

No thnx 2 lazy 2 go outside lets meet 2morrow na~

                                  Cnt....

Y?

                                 Mew wntd me 2 go 2 japan with him he wll have photoshoot thre...

Ohh wow dats nice I wnted 2 come 2☹️

                                  U cn come wth us f u wnt Sam Im sure Mew wont mnd.

Im just kddng! Im gld dat hes brnging u wth him so dat he cn look after u.

I wll buy souvenrs 4 u na

REALLY!!?? Thnk u in advnce then😘

I hve 2 go now Sam I wll txt or call u lter ok?

'Kay

Gulf put his phone inside his pocket and stood up they're getting ready since the event already started and they can hear the fans screaming their names. They're just waiting for their names to be called by the MC before they go outside. When Mild was called only Mew and Gulf and their managers are left. Mew went closer to Gulf and then hug him from the back and buried his face on his neck. Gulf lifted his left arm and patted his head "Whats wrong? Someone might see us."

Mew: "Nothing I just want to hug you and smell you, I still can't believe that I can do this to you right now, I cant believe that you're my boyfriend."