Chapter 136

Thank You for following
and for always Voting,Commenting and Adding TSC to your Reading List🙏🏻💜

3RD PERSON POV

Mew continue working hard on his therapy. He can now stand and walk for a few minutes. He also requested for longer session on his therapy and since he is already physically healthy his doctors agreed. Gulf and Mew's family are very happy with his steady and fast recovery. Mew told Gulf that he can now start working again as he will be concentrate on his therapy more. He is still worrying about Gulf choice of abandoning his career because of him. Gulf told him that he will only semi return to work if he's already discharge.

When Mew's doctors came to check on him after greeting them he immediately asked them when will he be discharge. To which his doctors answered "Soon", not satisfied with it Mew asked them "How soon?". The doctors told him about making sure that everything is healed and some medical terms that he had no clue about.

Doctor: "We still have to run some test to see of everything internally is fine"

Mew: "I feel fine and strong Doc"

Doctor: "We have to make sure Nong just be patient na~"

Mew nods his head and thanked them. When the doctors and his mom went out of the room Gulf immediately tease him "You're that worried with my career?"

Mew: "Yes!"

Gulf continue to tease "Well if my career is over I still have you Mew. You can provide for me"

Mew: "Money is not the problem Gulf its how you worked hard to get to where you are today!"

Gulf smile and said "Don't overthink na~ everything's going to be okay" Mew stare at him and sighed. Gulf chuckles "Whaaat~?" Mew rolled his eyes and said "Why are you not worried?"

Gulf: "Because I've already talked to my company and manager"

Mew got surprised and asked "REALLY?"

Gulf: "Yes"

Mew: "When?"

Gulf: "Last week"

Mew: "That's good"

Gulf: "But....I told them that they have to let me choose the project"

Mew: "That's good"

Gulf: "Now that I already told you about this can you stop worrying about it na~ I will do just fine. My fans ,our fans are still waiting patiently for us so theres no need to worry"

Mew smile at him and said "Yeah I will also do my best"

Gulf hugged him tightly and whispered "You'll be able to walk again Mew its not too long from now" Mew buried his face on Gulf's neck and murmured "Yeah thank you for always staying by my side"

Gulf: "I love you"

Mew: "I love you more"

They both turned their heads when they heard the door opens. Sammy and Ice came in with a lot of foods in hand. Sammy scream "Sorry for interrupting your sweet moments guys but I'll be busy tomorrow so I came right away to celebrate!!!" Gulf and Mew are dumbfounded and asked in unison "Celebrate?" Sammy rolled her eyes and said "The doctors called me and said that you'll be discharge this week!!" They're both shocked at the sudden news.

Sammy: "That's why I ordered all of these to celebrate in advance. I called everyone and they all said that they'll come at the party later"

Ice: "You called them while I was dragged here without knowing what's happening?"