Chapter 69

Sorry I accidentally tapped Published instead of Save guys🙏🏻 thats the reason why you cant open it awhile ago.

Anyway Thank You for always Voting,Commenting and Adding TSC to your RL🙏🏻💜

3RD PERSON POV

Mew's dad look at Gulf and said "Why did she have it? And Mew why didn't you tell me right away?"

Mew: "Pa~ Gulf's bestfriend is very protective of him and she is the first one to suspect Pinky's involvement to my accident that's why she used her connections to get all the informations she needed, and also I already warned Pinky not to come near me or Gulf Pa."

Dad: "A warning is not enough Mew she needs to be in jail!"

Mew: "But..."

Gulf: "Uncle is right Mew."

Mew: "I can still see her as my childhood friend Gulf we grew up together."

Gulf stared at him in disbelief "She is not the same person you grew up with Mew don't you understand she tried to kill you!"

Mew: "....."

Gulf: "She planned everything that day."

Mew sighed "Can we stop talking about this right now?

Dad/Gulf: "NO!"

Mew and his mom look at each other.

Gulf: "Mew for the first time I will asked Sam to use her Title and all her connections to make sure she pay for what she did to you."

Dad: "Title? Who is this Sam?"

Mew: "Its his bestfriend's name and shes from the Royal family."

Dad: "Royal Family? I don't know any Sam that's connected to His Highness."

Gulf: "Its just the name she uses as an ordinary citizen but her real name is Melanie."

Dad: "Oh the rebel Princess."

Mew got curious and asked "You know her?"

Dad: "Yes and I also know that the Crown Prince had an agreement with his father to go and study abroad and leave the woman he love if King Chula let Melanie have her freedom, thats the reason why she is free from the Royal duties and free from the Palace's strict rules."

Gulf: "....."

Mew: "Why would he do that?"

Dad: "All I know is Melanie's Mom and the Crown Prince are siblings and they're very close to each other. When Melanie's Mom fell in-love to a man King Chula doesn't like he disowned her and renounce her Title as Princess after that she left the Palace. The Crown Prince stayed and obeyed King Chula's strict rules after what happened to his sister but he never forget her and always help her without his father knowing. When King Chula and the Crown Prince knew about Melanie, the Crown Prince convinced his father to let her in the Palace and give her a Title as Princess the King eventually agreed but gave him another condition to which the Crown Prince obeyed without complaining."

Mom: "Darling how do you know about this?"

Dad: "Well there are people who love to gossip inside the Place and His Highness sometimes talked about his sister and his favourite niece."

Mew: "I didn't know that you're close to His Highness Pa."

Dad: "We are not that close Mew we are business partners for so long and we don't talk about business all the time."