Chapter 58

3RD PERSON POV

Gulfs dad stopped eating and slam his hand on the table "WHAT DID YOU JUST SAID!?" Gulf wanted to run away right now because he is always afraid when his dad gets mad but Mew is beside him now and he want him to see that he is also serious about their relationship so he repeated what he just said awhile ago which made his dad even more angry "YOU-"

Mom: "THATS ENOUGH! Lets eat first before we continue about this matter ok!?"

Gulf's dad stood up without saying a word went upstairs and slammed the door. His mom sighed and look at them "Lets eat na?"

Gulf: "I will not break up with him Ma"

Mom: "EAT!"

Gulf: "NO!"

Mew: "Listen to your Mom and eat Gulf."

Gulf look at him then obeyed. After they ate they went to the living room, Gulfs Mom was the first one to speak "I didn't know you like guys Gulf."

Gulf: "I only like him"

Mom: "You know that having a relationship with a man specially someone like Mew who is a public figure and very famous is not that easy if his fans knew about this they will destroy you I may not watch tv or follow actors alot but I do know that there are fans that are obsessive and I don't want you hurt or be their target Gulf."

Mew: "I will not let anything happen to him Maam."

Mom: "You cant be by his side 24/7 Mew because I know you're busy so you cant tell me that."

Gulf: "Ma I can protect myself Im a man."

Mom: "Who can't hurt a woman. You do know that Mews fans consist of almost females right?  Now if you can promise me that you will punch or slap them if they hurt you then I will be at ease."

Gulf: "......."

Mom: "See Im your mom so I know you so well Gulf and I didn't raised you to be that kind of man."

Mew: "We already talked that I will hire bodyguards for him Maam so you don't have to worry."

Gulfs Mom stared at him for a long time then sighed "I cant change your minds cant I?"

Both nodded their heads.

Mom: "Then just promised me Mew that you will not hurt him and that you will love only him."

Mew smiled "I promise Ma"

Mom: "And no more expensive gifts ok? This is like you're bribing us."

Mew: "But Ma~ Im not bribing you this is my gratitude to you for raising Gulf and you're my second family now."

Mom: "Does your parents know about this?"

Mew: "I already told Mom, Dad is still in his business trip so I haven't talk to him yet."

Gulf: "Ma~ what about Pa?"

Mom: "Just let him be for now Gulf don't force him to accept your relationship right away you know that he's been talking about grandsons running around the house right?"

Mew rubbed Gulfs back and said "It's ok na he will accept us we just have to wait."

Gulf nodded his head and his Mom continued to talk to Mew "So I heard that you have a girlfriend did you broke up with her already?"

Mew: "Yes"

Mom: "3 years of relationship? Ended just like that? And you moved on so quickly. I hope you wont do that to my son Mew."