Chapter 41

As always thank you for Voting,Commenting and loving The Superstars Charmer 🙇🏻‍♀️💜

3RD PERSON POV

That night Sammy called someone who knew the owner of Onyx club to book the whole place for tomorrow night this is the first time she used her real name like this. After she received the confirmation she called the Crown Prince.

Uncle: "Melanie"

Sammy: "Uncle I called to let you know that I booked Onyx for tomorrow night using my real name."

Uncle: "It is a club right?"

Sammy: "Yes uncle don't worry because I only invited people I know personally and I exclusively booked the whole place."

Uncle: "Do you want me to send guards there?"

Sammy: "No need Uncle! soo...ahh can I have your permission?"

Uncle: "You said you already booked it"

Sammy: "I can cancel it if you wont allow me Uncle."

The Crown Prince laugh "I trust you Melanie."

Sammy: "Thank you uncle I will not do anything that will sully your name."

Uncle: "I know, is there anything else?"

Sammy: "That is all uncle Goodnight"

Uncle: "Goodnight Melanie"

After ending the call Sammy txted Gulf.

MESSAGE

2morow nyt  at onyx club 10pm

                            K

After that she then txted Mew

MESSAGE

2morow nyt at onyx club 10pm mke sure 2 brng ur frnds and gf bcuz I booked d whole plce & rmmber dont let dem know dat I wll b d 1 pying d bill🤫

                             Alrght Sam

Mew was smiling when he was replying to Sam and Pinky got curious "Who are you texting?"

Mew: "A friend invited us tomorrow night at Onyx Club."

Pinky: "What time?"

Mew: "10pm"

Pinky: "Who else are coming?"

Mew: "I invited some of my friends and costars and also P Boss."

Pinky: "Gulf too?"

Mew pretended to not care and said "I don't know if hes invited" he lied because he  doesn't want another argument to happen he is tired.

Pinky: "Alright"

Pinky was thinking of seducing Mew tonight but when she was about to start her plan Mew pretended that he is having another headache so she has no choice but to gave up. She disappointingly went to the table and get Mew's medicine and gave it to him.

Pinky: "You should rest babe"

Mew: "Yeah thank you, you should also rest"

MORNING

When Gulf woke up he immediately went to the bathroom to see if his cheek is already fine when he saw that its already back to normal he was so happy because he want to ask Mew on a date today he hurriedly went back to his bed and search for his phone then he txted Mew.

MESSAGE

R u free dis afternoon?

Gulf waited but Mew still didn't reply so he decided to just went downstairs to eat breakfast.