Chapter 111

A/N: This is a FAN-FICTION‼️
I just want to remind ya'll that whats written in here and in WCY? are purely from my imagination only. Nothing to do with the real Mew Suppasit and Gulf Kanawut I'm just a fan and I don't know or have any personal connection with them. Now if you get offended because MewGulf's personalities are so different in my stories then I'm sorry please stop reading. I/You/We don't know what they are like behind the cameras as we are just fans and we don't have the right to "Invade their privacy" just to know that. I have alot to say but I will stop now as I cant explain it clearly because english is not my first language but I hope you get what I mean.

Thank You for Following and always
Voting,Commenting and Adding TSC
to your Reading List🙏🏻💜

PS: The photo above is the ring that Gulf chose.

3RD PERSON POV

Flashback

Sammy called and told the Royal bodyguard
who she assigned to secretly follow and look after Gulf after his accident to meet her because she wanted to know what really happened.

Sammy: "So? Was it really an accident?"

RoyalBG: "No Your Highness"

Sammy: "What happened?"

RoyalBG: "The intern put the broken glass in the sand while everyone was busy"

Sammy: "Where is Gulf and his bodyguards that time?"

RoyalBG: "They were inside the hotel, the director and his staffs are busy discussing so things they didn't noticed the intern"

Sammy: "So what do you think is his motive?"

RoyalBG: "I think he doesn't like Gulf"

Sammy: "Doesn't like?"

RoyalBG: "You're Highness everytime no one is paying attention to him he would always look at Gulf with so much hate in his eyes"

Sammy: "Why would he hate my cute and kind bestfriend?"

RoyalBG: "About that I'm still not sure so I'm not going to comment on that Your Highness"

Sammy: "Very well thank you for all the information and continue on following Gulf"

Sammy remembered her conversation with the RoyalBG then she thought "Now that I personally talked to that guy there is no need to think why he hates Gulf its already obvious! Hoiii! Why is Mew a magnet of mentally disturbed people?!" Gulf tapped her shoulder when he noticed that his bestfriend is being quite and just staring at the wall "What's wrong Sam?" Sammy looked at his clueless bestfriend and said "Be strong na~ because all your rivals have mental issues!" Gulf looked at her like shes the crazy one "Sam are you really fine? Should we stop planning for now so that you can rest?"

Sammy: "I'm just kidding ok? Lets continue"

Gulf: "Are you sure?"

Sammy: "Yup! So about the ring...."

Gulf: "I want the one with the baguette sapphire Sam because its simple and he can wear it everyday"

Sammy: "I knew you'd chose that one that's why I already called the company. Do you want your names engrave at the back of your rings?"

Gulf: "Rings? I will only buy one"

Sammy: "Well I ordered a set just incase Mew wanted to give you the same ring then I will sell it to him triple the price"