Chapter 78

Ya'll Lets all celebrate🙌🏻🥳
TharnType Season 2 😍😭👏🏻 THARNTYPE - 7 YEARS CURSE is the 3rd book

Ps: Thank You for always Voting,Commenting and Adding TSC to your RL🙏🏻💜

3RD PERSON POV

THE NEXT DAY

Mew just finished his photoshoot and he told PBoss to book a flight back to Thailand right away although confused PBoss still did what he told and booked the next flight.

PBoss: "Is there a problem Mew?"

Mew: "I don't know why but I have this urged to see him."

PBoss: "You are really in-love Mew."

Mew smile at him "I am whipped P" PBoss laugh so loud "Oh and you're proud."

Mew: "Yes I am"

PBoss: "We need to go now because I already booked our tickets."

When they arrived in the airport Mew and his manager was surprised when they saw Few fans waiting for them so Mew just wave at them and walk fast PBoss is the one who explained to the fans that they're in a hurry and they're running late so they don't have time to pose for pictures and fans understood so they just wished them a safe flight.

Its already 10:30am when Mew's plane landed and he tried to call Gulf but he is not answering he so he looked at the GPS and he was surprised when he saw Gulf's location "Why is he in a hotel? He got drunk so much he decided to sleep in a hotel? Where are the bodyguards?" He called the Bodyguards but no ones answering so he decided to just go to the hotel. He told PBoss to drive him to the hotel.

PBoss: "He's in a hotel? Why?"

Mew: "He went to his elementary friends gathering maybe he got drunk thats why he checked in a hotel."

PBoss: "Where are the bodyguards?"

Mew: "Not answering"

Mew have a bad feeling about all if these but he ignored it and just keep on thinking that Gulf only got drunk thats why he's in a hotel right now. While travelling he keep on calling Gulf but he is not answering. They arrived and Mew disguised himself he wore a cap and mask before he get out of the car and went inside the hotel he asked the receptionist Gulf's room number but ofcourse he was denied he got impatient so he took off his mask and hat "I really need to know where my boyfriends room miss." The receptionist was shocked and speechless for a few seconds before she immediately looked at her computer and gave his room number and the key and said "I am a fan of yours Mew can I have your autograph and a picture?" Mew agreed right away.

Sammy just landed and immediately look at her phone to see where is Gulf right now she also got confused she thought "Why is he at hotel?" Then she realises something and shout "FUCK!!!That bitch better not hurt Gulf or Im going to kill her!" She hurriedly went to the exit where her driver is already waiting for her.

Sammy: Take me to this hotel! Hurry!

After ordering the her driver she called someone.

Female: "Hello? Who is this? Why did you know this number?"

Sammy: "This is Princess Melanie I want you to give me all the cctv recordings inside and outside Route66 club and all the cctv recordings near, inside and outside Lancaster Bangkok understood?"