Chapter 123

Thank You for Following and
for always Voting,Commenting
and Adding TSC to your Reading List🙏🏻

3RD PERSON POV

Mew has been calling Gulf for a hundred times now and he is still not answering "God! He is really mad P what should I do?" Boss stopped what he was doing and said "Did you try going to their house?" Mew nodded his head and sigh "Ma and Pa said that I should just wait for his anger to subside"

Boss: "Then just focus on your work for today Nong since his parents are the one who knows him best. If they said that then we don't have any choice but to wait"

Mew: "Shit!"

Boss: "Wait! Let me call P Best and asked about him"

Mew: "Don't bother I already called and he also told me the same thing"

Boss: "Hmm...then lets just tell them why you didn't show up yesterday"

Mew: "I already txted, emailed and messaged him to all his social media accounts but he didn't even bother reading them"

Boss sighed and said "Why don't we just tell the press about the accident yesterday so that Nong will know?" Mew rubbed his forehead and sighed "Not an option the director told the staff to keep quite about it"

Director: "Nong Mew! Why are you here? Hows your head? I gave you three days off to rest and you still came here"

Mew: "I want to finish the shoot today so that I can concentrate on begging someone for his forgiveness"

Director: "Ahh...what do you mean Nong?"

Boss: "Oh its nothing P"

Mew concentrated on work the whole day even though his head started to ache because of moving too much and the lights but he ignored it and continue to shoot without complain until evening. While everyone are busy Mew is in the waiting area laying on the couch because he feel dizzy. Boss is worried so he told Mew that they should go to the hospital again and let the doctor examine his head but he refuse saying that he just need to lay down and sleep for awhile. Because he knew that Gulf is the only one who can force Mew to go to the hospital to get another check up Boss created a dummy twitter account and leaked the accident that happened yesterday tagging Mew and all of his big fan accounts. When he saw that his post is getting alot of retweets and comments he deleted the account right away. He knew that the fans already took a screenshot of it "I hope that Nong will see it"

Gulf is still mad at Mew so he deleted his messages without even reading it and ignored his calls. He also focus on work in-fact he is too serious that even the director is surprised. Sun who is looking at him is happy of what's happening to them right now, he accidentally heard Gulf and P Best talking about his anger towards Mew.

Right now Gulf is taking a break he picked up his phone and saw that theres thousands of notifications so he went to twitter and read the post. After reading it he immediately called Mew.

Boss: "Finally you called Nong!"

Gulf: "Where's Mew P? Why are you the one who answer?"

Boss decided to lie "He's not feeling well Nong he is sleeping right now because he have a headache and he got dizzy while working"

Gulf: "WHAT?! IS IT TRUE P? ABOUT THE ACCIDENT?"

Boss: "Yes Nong one of the props fell on him and he loss consciousness thats why he didn't make it yesterday on your celebration"

Gulf: "Where are you right now?"

After Boss told him the address Gulf went to the director and ask if he could shoot his scenes tomorrow, when the director said "Ok" he hurriedly change his clothes and left the building.

Mew opened his eyes and saw someones back he tapped it not knowing it was Gulf and asked "What time is it?" Gulf turned around and said "Its time for us to go home Mew" Mew froze for awhile then he suddenly sat up and hugged Gulf tightly afraid that he would disappear and repeatedly said "I'm sorry" Gulf hug him back "I'm sorry being stubborn Mew, hows your head? Is it still hurting? Are you still dizzy? Lets go to the hospital to get you check" Mew buried his face on his neck and murmured "You're the only one I need Gulf as long as your by my side I am fine"

Gulf: "I'm worried Mew I just want to make sure so please lets go to the hospital na~"

Mew: "Ok"

Boss smile secretly then he said "Nong I need to go back to the company right now and since you're here please take care of NMew na~" Gulf nods his head "Don't worry P"

After Mew's check up they went back to their house. Gulf is not allowing Mew to so anything so he just laid on the bed while Gulf do everything for him. He tried to grabbed Gulf but he evaded his hands and told him to behave so cant help but to complain "I'm not disable you know" Gulf caress his face and said "I know Mew"

Mew: "Then why am I not allowed to leave the bed?"

Gulf: "Because I said so! So stop complaining"

Mew: "Come here I want to hug you"

Gulf eyed him suspiciously so he said "Don't worry I wont do anything I just want to hold you. Please?" Gulf sighed and climbed onto the bed and let Mew embrace him.

Gulf: "Stop smelling me, what are you a dog?"

Mew: "Let me do this I miss you Gulf. I'm so sorry about yesterday I know you're mad at me. As your fiancee I should really be there by your side while celebrating your achievement but-"

Gulf: "Shh it's ok Mew we can celebrate after your well just the two of us ok? Don't think too much about it and I'm sorry too for getting mad and ignoring you"

Mew: "Just don't do that again na~ Please when theres something suddenly happened please lets talk it out na~"

Gulf: "Yes I promise I will not react like that again Mew"

Mew: "You know, before, I always thought that you're a person who's not easily get mad. I saw you and that girl who confessed to you but you rejected her and the next day she made rumours about you"

Gulf: "What?! You were there?"

Mew smile and pinched his cheek "Ofcourse! Did you forget I'm your stalker? Anyway Because I don't want you to get upset I talked to that girl and threatened her"

Gulf: "You did!?"

Mew: "Yes thats why that rumour died down right away"

Gulf: "I cant believe you did that!"

Mew smile and buried his face on Gulf's chest "I will do anything for you Gulf. I love you so much I cant imagine life without you, so please don't leave me" Gulf kiss his forehead "I will never do that Mew and I love you too, death is the only one who can separate me from you" Mew tighten his hold to him "Don't say that! I don't want to be separated from you!"

Gulf: "Life is full of surprises Mew we'll never know what's gonna happen tomorrow or in the next day"

Mew: "I don't care about that all I want to think about is my life with you after we get married Gulf"

Gulf: "That would be a very happy life Mew"

***************************************
Another calm and sweet moments🥰
I hope you guys like this chapter💜