Chapter 35

I decided to publish this chapter because I'll be busy tomorrow and I might not update so heres chapter 35🙌🏻
I hope you like this chapter💜

Thank you for always Voting,Commenting and Adding My Story to your Reading List🙇🏻‍♀️💜

3RD PERSON POV

Mew tired and stressed with whats happening still went to his schedule not minding the gossips of his costars and staffs behind his back he is not worried anymore since Sam said that she will take care of it he knows that she is the only one who can stop the gossip and that site. He is revealed that he knew what Sam is capable of ahead of time because now all he have to worry is to talk to Pinky so he can go and see his Gulf who he misses so much.

After his scene the director called him "Mew Im so happy that you cleared everything right away to the sponsors everyone was so worried."

Mew: " Im sorry for causing you trouble P~ I don't know why and who did this but Im not engage."

Actor: "What is your girlfriends reaction Mew? What if she will expect you to really propose because the news already spread not only here in Thailand but also to the neighbouring countries and some fans are leaving your fandom."

Mew sighed "P I don't have a plan to settle down yet and once the culprit is caught I will sue whoever it is!"

Actor: "Calm down na~ this will pass and everyone will forget about this issue so don't stress yourself."

Mew smiled "Thank you P"

After his shooting Mew went straight to the press-con his company arranged for him to clarify the issue, he arrived alone because P Boss went ahead of him to guide and greet the press and also told them what to ask and not to. Once he entered the room all attention and camera lenses are on him he bowed his head before he sat down "Thank you for coming today I just want to clarify the rumours thats been going around and since my girlfriend cant be here today to speak for herself because she is not from this industry I will clarify all of this myself once and for all! I didn't propose and we are not engage I don't know who started this and what this person wants to achieve by doing this, I want this person caught."

Reporter A: "Why are you strongly denying this Mew? Isn't this an insult to your girlfriend? She will be shamed because of what you're doing right now. This also means that you don't have plans on marrying her."

Everyone on the crowd agreed to the reporter.
Mew calmed himself and answered him "Aren't you from that site? First off if I want to get engage I would never announce it. I may be an actor, a public figure and everyone wants to know about my private life but I'm also human and have the same human rights like all of you!" P Boss went to Mew and reminded him to not lose his cool he sighed and continued "To my fans I know you understand me thank you for always supporting me." Then he stood up and walked away. The reporters were disappointed and some are mad because they felt like they just wasted their time coming to the venue they didn't even have the chance to ask questions. Right now they're already thinking of what to write on their articles tomorrow.

Mew on the other hand is mad at the reporter "Whats the name of the reporter P?"

P Boss: "Why? Mew you have to calm down why are you so mad?"

Mew: "I don't want to have this press-con P you that this is the company's doing just to satisfy the investors and sponsors I would rather be somewhere else right now I came here and I thought that you already talked to them."

P Boss: "That guy was not there when I talked to the press."

Mew was about to walk away when he suddenly felt dizzy and then he fainted.