Chapter 131

Thank You for Following and
for always Voting,Commenting
and Adding TSC to your Reading List🙏🏻💜

3RD PERSON POV

9 MONTHS AGO

Sun was leisurely strolling in Siam Mall while waiting for First. He doesn't know why but his best friend suddenly invited him out. And since it's his day off he said Yes right away because he is tired thinking about his Mew and Gulf he needed to breath. He looked at his watch and thought "He is thirty minutes late!" He take his phone out and dialled First number.

Sun: "WHERE ARE YOU!?"

First: "I'm sorry I'm on my way now"

Sun: "If you're still not here after thirty minutes I'll go home!"

Then he ended the call.

Sun is not mad or anything he just wanted First to hurry up because he's bored strolling alone. He went to Starbucks and ordered his favourite drink and sat there while waiting for First. He txted First where he is waiting before he busied himself playing on his phone when someone suddenly sat in front of him without saying a word. Irritated Sun put down his phone and said "Excuse me but that chair is taken" The guy ignored his rudeness and said "You're Sun right?" Sun's eyebrows shot up and suspiciously asked "Why?"

Guy: "I have a message for you"

Sun: "Like I'd listen and believe you?"

The guy rolled his eyes and said "Pinky is the one who paid me to follow you" Sun became serious right away and said "What is it?"

Guy: "She said that she will help you get rid of Gulf but you have to trust her"

Sun: "Okaaay and why should I do that?"

Guy: "She said that all you have to do is, do whatever she will tell you and she promise you that Gulf will be out of your hair and you can be with Mew"

Sun: "....."

Guy: "She said that you just have to wait for her instructions. You don't have to go see her or call her because she's heavily guarded there. Just wait for someone to approach you"

Sun: "If shes heavily guarded there how can she send you to me?"

Guy: "She pull some strings inside using money"

Then the guy stood up but before he walk away he told Sun "She said that you must not tell a single soul about this or you will never have Mew" then he left. Sun is in deep thought when First arrived.

First: "Sorry for making you wait Sun. Hello?? Helllooooo earth to Sun!"

First snaps his fingers in front of Sun before he finally looked at him.

Sun: "Since when did you arrived?"

First: "Not too long. What's wrong?"

Sun: "Nothing lets go"

For the next days Pinky continue to communicate with Sun through her "friends" that she paid. Sun is having doubts as to why she is not saying anything to him about her plans she just want to know Gulf's schedules.

Sun: "What?! You mean today?"

Guy: "Yes just do what I tell you to do ok? You have to go there! There are cars that are waiting for you there"

Sun: "Cars?"

Guy: "Yes and there's a black car there that's what you'll be using"

Sun: "Ok"

At night Sun did what he was instructed to do, clueless of what Pinky's plans for Gulf and him. When he get inside the car he started the ignition and was driving when suddenly a man with a mask on his face put a cloth on in mouth and nose and thats the last thing he remembers after he passed out.

And that's what Pinky planned. She wanted to get rid of Gulf and Sun at the same time. The vehicle that he was on was already tampered by Pinky's people before hand. She hired four people to make sure Gulf dies tonight.

Mew went ahead of his bodyguards because he misses his Gulf. He saw a car not slowing down even if there's a pedestrian lane and when he saw who are crossing the road his heart almost stopped and without a second thought he rushed and pushed Gulf out of the way and was hit by the car together with some of Gulf's bodyguards. Gulf didn't have time to react when he was also hit by another car.

Gulf's bodyguards immediately called Sammy and informed her about what happened she was shocked and furious at the same time while she listened to the details. She ordered the RBG to go to the nearest building to review the CCTV footage that day and after a couple of hours she already got what she needed and knew exactly who is behind it.

Sammy went to the hospital and ordered police to guard Gulf and Mew's room and told them that only the doctors and nurses that she personally chose can enter their rooms. While both of them are in a coma Sammy also went to Sun's room to checked his condition.

After three days Sun woke up. When Sammy heard about it she went to his room to talk to him threatened her and his whole family. She also lied to Sun that he killed Mew. Sun was so shocked that he passed out. First was there and wanted to stop her but that he cant do anything because he knew that the Princess is furious. Sun regretted what he did and felt really guilty about it. He said sorry many times to Sammy and he also confessed everything to her.

Sammy fired and exiled the guards that was paid by Pinky. When she went to visit her it took everything she had not to smashed Pinky's face on the table. Pinky is in a good mood and smile when she saw Sammy "Why are you here Princess?" Sammy composed herself before she smile back and said "I personally came here to tell you that Mew has passed. He was hit by a car- well to be exact he SAVED Gulf from getting hit by a car. He really loved my bestfriend and I'm very thankful of him that Gulf only sustained minor injuries because of him. If it wasn't for him, sacrificing his life, Gulf would have died. Now I understand why you love him so much. He is such a selfless person"

Pinky: "....."

Sammy: "And by the way he was already laid to rest. Now that I already informed you about his passing I'm done here and I hope that you are happy now"

Before Sammy exited the room she purposely dropped an enveloped which contained a folding knife and a nylon strings. Once outside she instructed the guards to play all of Mew's movies and dramas twenty four seven. She also told them to wait for a few seconds before going inside and help her incase she'll do something to herself.

Back in the hospital Sammy once again visited Sun. Sun asked Sammy question that irritated her.

Sun: "How's Gulf?"

Sammy: "None of your concern"

Sun: "I just wanted to personally apologise to him Princess"

Sammy: " No matter how many times you apologise it already happened and there's nothing we can do about it. Im warning you again Sun never show your face in front of Gulf again cause if you do and you will cause trouble again I will make sure that you will rot in jail just like your friend!"

Sun: "I promise Princess and please tell Gulf that I'm truly sorry"

Sammy nodded her head before she left. The reason why Sammy didn't do anything to him is because she knew that Sun was also a victim of Pinky's scheme.

****************************************
I'm sorry for not updating ya'll I got so busy these past few days. Anyways I hope you like this chapter🙏🏻💜