Chapter 21

To show my gratitude to all of you and to celebrate The Superstars Charmer reaching 11k readers I decided to update 2 chapters today💜

3RD PERSON POV

Pinky pretended that she didn't notice Sammy's rudeness she calmly withdraw her hand and smiled and said "what a small world indeed."

Sammy: "I don't know about you but for me the world is big and coincidences don't happen very often." She said while looking at Pinky.

Pinky's lips twitched but continued to smile and said "lets sit down and talk more while we order."

They sat down Sam and Gulf side by side facing  Pinky and Praepailin.

Sammy said "So I cant believe Mew Supassit girlfriend is sitting with us right now" while looking at Gulf.

Pinky chuckles and jokingly said "I didn't know that Im also famous."

Sammy: "Well you're in every comments section on his Instagram posts so thats where I knew you're the girlfriend."

Pinky laugh and said "Oh you're so funny Sammy."

Sammy: "How do you know I was just joking? If it was Gulf he would not get it."

Gulf: "Well your jokes are always lame Sam."

Sammy: "Well Miss Pinky here actually laugh at my lame joke Gulf."

Pinky: "Im curious how long have you been best friends?"

Sammy: "Since high school."

Pinky: "Oh that long I wished I have a bestfriend like you Sammy you're very protective."

Sammy: "Well isn't Praepailin here your friend?"

Praepailin answered right away "Yes we are friends."

Sammy stared at Pinky then smiled "I figured"

Gulf: "How about you guys? How long have you been friends?"

Praepailin didn't know what to answer Gulf so Pinky immediately said "Since grade school."

Sammy raise her eyebrow and said "really? What's her favorite color?

Praepailin/Pinky: "Pink/Red"

Sammy: "Uh-huh"

Pinky laughs and look at Praepailin and said "I didn't know you changed your favorite color."

Praepailin: "Ahaha yeah I like color red recently."

Sammy rolled her eyes and "whatever"

Gulf leaned in and whispered to Sammy "what the hell is wrong with you? Stop being rude."

Sammy looked at Pinky and said "What? They're obviously lying Gulf. I should be the one asking what the hell is wrong with you why are you making friends with these kind of people huh?"

Pinky: "Is there something wrong over there?" She inquired.

Gulf: "Nothing"

Their food arrive and they eat silently when suddenly Pinky's phone vibrate "Hey babe why did you call? Did you miss me?" she said sweetly while looking at Gulf.

Mew: "You txted telling me to specifically call you at this time."

Pinky laugh and said "Oh I forgot I'm sorry."

Mew: "So why did you ask me to call you?"

Pinky: "No particular reason babe anyway what are you doing right now? Im here in Bolan having dinner with friends."

Mew: "Im still working right now do you have anything else to say because I still have a few scenes to shoot."

Pinky: "Ok babe ill see you later ok? I Love You" she said while staring at Gulf.

Gulf flinches when he heard it he reaches for Sammy's hand under the table.

Sammy sighed and said loudly "thats why I told you to get use to it because this is the outcome of your decision."

Pinky who just ended the call to Mew looked at them and was about to ask but Preapailin beat her to it and asked "what are you guys talking about.

Sammy: "Its actually none of your business." Sammy can no longer hold back and showed her irritation because she knew that Pinky is doing all of this on purpose. "This bitch really thought that ill just stay still and let her do this to my bestfriend?"

Praepailen who cant take the tension anymore excused herself and went to the restroom.

Sammy smiled and said "Gulf I forgot my cellphone in my car can you please get it for me?"

Gulf nodded and then left.

After he left Sammy face Pinky "You can drop your act now."

Pinky smiled "What are you talking about Sammy?"

Sammy rolled her eyes and sighed "Lets see I don't know whats your issue with my friend but ill make sure of finding that out no matter what."

Pinky didn't react or say anything.

Sammy: "You don't have to say anything because I have my ways of finding out things."

Pinky: "Well I don't like him getting close to my Mew!"

Sammy smirked and said "Finally showing your true face huh."

Pinky chuckles and said "Theres no point on wasting my time pretending. Praepailin is right about you.

Sammy smirked and said "thanks for the compliment."

Pinky rolled her eyes "It wasn't a compliment."

Sammy chuckles and said "I wasn't serious."

Pinky: "I would like to be your friend Sammy since it looks like we are the same."

Sammy: "No we're not the same."

Pinky smiled and said "we are good at pretending thats why we're of the same kind."

Sammy smiled at her and said "No we are not the same because I know psychotic when I see one."

Pinky's smile dropped in an instant and then she slam her hand on the table and said "Thats it! I will not let someone like you insult me like this!"

Sammy grab the knife from her plate and stab it just an inch away from Pinky's thumb and then she leaned closer to her face and said "Gulf is like family to me and ill say this just once, you touch him and you will see what I'm capable of."

Pinky was so shocked by Sammy's action she froze, eyes wide and she break out in a cold sweat because she really thought that Sammy will stab her hand, she didn't expect her to be this aggressive and the switch of her personality really surprises her.

Then Sammy pull the knife off smiled at her then caress her face and said "You really have a pretty face and I don't want to ruin it thats why Im warning you now."

Sammy notice that Gulf is about to enter the restaurant so she pulled away and said "if you don't believe me then try hurting him and you'll see how serious I am."

Gulf arrived mad "Sam its not there!"

Sammy smiled to Gulf and showed her phone "Sorry I forgot that I put it at the back pocket of my bag."

Preapailin saw everything earlier and this is the first time she saw Pinky showing this kind of expression. "These two are scary." She went back and sat beside Pinky.

Pinky who now recovers from the shocked turned her head to Praepailin and said "Were going!" and then she stood up not saying goodbye and went out fuming.