Chapter 73

MewGulf had an event yesterday and I'm worried about Mew he is looking skinnier these days.

Ps: Thank You for Loving my story and always Voting,Commenting and Adding TSC to your RL🙏🏻💜

**WARNING MATURE CONTENT‼️**
(To those readers who feel uncomfortable reading BXB scenes you can just skip that part na.)

3RD PERSON POV

Its been another week and Pinky is back in Bangkok and her parents talked to her about what they knew and about what happened last week while she was away. Her mom warned her about Sammy and how she knew what her plans to Gulf's parents are. They scolded her and threatened her that they will disown her if she keep her plans. Her dad told her to see her therapist once again and she agreed to them, she didn't even protest, she also called the guys she hired infront of her parents and told them that she is cancelling their plans. Ben then called Mew and told him that Pinky is back and that she agreed on their conditions and that Mew should not worry anymore as shes going to see her therapist again.

After talking to Ben Mew called Sammy and told her about what Pinky's dad said to him to which she laugh out loud and said "And you're going to believe her Mew?"

Mew: "Not really because its wierd that she just agreed to her parents and even calling those guys infront of them."

Sammy: "Righht?! I mean its obvious that shes playing it safe now because if her parents really disown her where will she get the money for her plans."

Mew: "Thats true, by the way where are you right now?"

Sammy: "Im with my man! Is there anything else you want to tell me because you're disturbing us you know."

Mew: "Your man? You already said yes to him? Can I talk to P Ice so that I can congratulate him?"

Sammy: "Well he went to buy foods and NO Im still not done testing him Mew so you better not say anything about this to him ok?"

Mew: "You obviously like him why are making it difficult for him?"

Sammy chuckle "To see if he really is serious Mew duh! Your friend is a playboy so if he pass then you will know, K?...Bye!"

Sammy ended the call and Mew shakes his head while staring at his phone and said "My bestfriend is really serious about you Sam." He got startled when someone hugged him from behind "Who are you talking to?"

Mew smiled and turned around to face his handsome boyfriend "Your bestfriend."

Gulf: "Where is she right now? Shes been MIA these past days."

Mew: "Shes with P Ice right now she didn't tell me where they are though."

Gulf smile "That's good that shes now busy with her love life but I kinda miss her nagging at me and annoying me all the time."

Mew hugged him "I can annoy and nag at you if you want."

Gulf laugh "No, Thanks because right now I want you to do something else."

Mew curious ask "What is it?"

Gulf smile at him "What time will your parents comes home today?"