Chapter 75

Thank You for Loving TSC and always Voting,Commenting and Adding my story to your RL🙏🏻💜

3RD PERSON POV

A month has passed by so quickly TharnType filming is now almost finish and MewGulf fans and projects are increasing everyday Gulf is now use to having almost no time to relax because everyday is so hectic but he is happy because almost all of his schedules Mew is with him. Today after they finished their scenes they went straight to a photoshoot for a clothing brand and Mew is invited to an award show later and he asked Gulf to go with him he agreed because he wanted to make sure that no actress will make a move on Mew like Jane.

Gulf: "Sam and P Ice's flight is tonight Mew."

Mew: "After I receive my award we will go there right away I already told PBoss about it so you don't have to worry we will see them off."

Gulf: "Good! because I want to see her before she go."

Mew smirk "Don't tell me that you will cry later?"

Gulf glared at him "She will be there for 2 weeks Mew and Im going to miss her."

Mew: "I promise that after my overseas  photoshoot next week I will clear all my schedule and we will follow them there ok?"

Gulf look at him and smiled widely "You promise?"

Mew ruffled his hair and said "I promise"

While they're on the way to the award show Gulf was scrolling thru his news feed on twitter when he didn't find anything that interest him he went to the trending topics and he got curious at the top trend so he tapped and read what is it all about he was so engrossed while reading the tweets that Mew turned to look at him when he didn't answer his question he took Gulf's phone and said "Let me see what are you reading that you completely ignored me" Mew read the tweets and commented "I didn't expect that shes the type that cheats."

Gulf: "Do you know the actress?"

Mew: "We work before but we are not close and Gulf, you better not cheat on me."

Gulf rolled his eyes "I will never cheat on you Mew you better remember that."

Mew laugh "That's good to hear because I don't know what will I do if I caught you cheating."

Gulf: "That will never happen because Im happy and contented with you."

Mew smiled and kiss his hair "Im happy to hear that."

They arrived at the venue and fans screamed when they saw them getting out of the car. Mew held Gulf's hand while they're walking the red carpet and posing for the cameras then they went to the MC.

MewGulf: "Sawadee khrap"

MC: "Sawadee khrap PMew and Nong Gulf how are you today? I heard that you guys came from a photoshoot."

Both nodded their heads.

MC: "Nong Gulf this is your first time attending this kind of event right? Are you nervous?"

Gulf: "No P because Mew is by my side thats why Im not nervous."

Mew looked at him and smile while squeezing his hand their Fans screamed when they heard Gulfs answer.

MC: "Ahh~ its good to be in love na~ so Mew let me ask you this since Im also curious about what are you feeling right now that everyone is rooting for you and Nong Gulf to win next year's best couple in ALL awards shows?"

Mew chuckle and said "Isn't it too early to be talking about that P?"

MC: "The fans are determined they said they will make it happen no matter what because they want to see you and Nong Gulf accept the awards together."