Chapter 56

Yall Im sorry for updating late we went to the beach and theres no freaking signal there and I also forgot to bring my charger and you know what happened next 😑
(Yes my Phone died LOL)

Ps: Thank You for always Voting,Commenting and Adding TSC to your RL🙇🏻‍♀️💜

3Rd PERSON POV
AIRPORT

Everyone is patiently waiting for Mew's arrival at the airport some BL fans also came to cheer them up but majority of the people there are Mew's fans and they are mad at Gulf. Their plane landed without delay and they're at the baggage counter waiting when Mews phone rings.

Mew: "Sam"

Sammy: "They're waiting at the VIP exit"

Mew: "Ok we're still waiting for our baggages"

Sammy: "I have to go I already told the BGs what to do."

Mew: "Thank you again Sam"

Sammy: "You're welcome bye!"

The media and some fans at the VIP exit are already waiting for them but their attention was caught up by the sound of a vehicle, they all turned around and they were stunned when they saw a car with a licence plate that belongs to the Crown Prince.

One Reporter asked her cameraman "The Palace didn't announce that His Highness have a schedule today right?"

Cameraman: "Maybe its a private matter thats why theres no announcement?"

Reporter: "Should we cover this first?"

Cameraman: "I guess its alright"

The cameras and reporters attention was on the vehicle they waited for the Crown Prince to step out of the car but only 5 of his bodyguards are there.

Reporter: "Where is the Crown Prince?"

Cameraman: "Maybe they're here to pick up His Highness?"

The bodyguards went to the crowd and told the reporters and their crew to move aside so that the car can park infront of the exit, they wanted to protest but they're afraid to speak up so they have no choice but to move out.

The car almost blocked their view and the three bodyguards went inside while the other two waited outside and instructed the media and the fans to not get in the way.

Mew and Gulf are already walking towards the exit when they saw three men approaching them everyone inside the VIP exit including Gulf knew who these people are because of their uniform he gripped Mew's arm and whispered "Why are the Crown Prince's bodyguards here and they're coming towards us?"

Mew: "They're here to help Gulf so stop worrying."

BG1 approached them "We're here to escort you by His Highness order"

Gulf: "Whaa..whats the meaning of this Mew? You're close to His Highness?"

Mew: "Its not me Gulf lets not talk about this right now ok? We need to get out of here"

They walked out of the VIP exit with Mew wearing his mask and a cap his right hand is on Gulfs shoulder almost hugging him while they're walking towards the Van with two bodyguards on each side and one on their back everyone was so surprised of what they saw that reporters didn't even have the chance to asked questions because they still can't believed that the Crown Prince sent his Bodyguards to escort and protect an actor from them. A reporter heard a fan whispered to her friend "I didn't know that His Highness likes our Mew this much he even sent his bodyguards to escort them out."