Chapter 37

Thank you for always Voting,Commenting and for Adding My Story to your Reading list🙇🏻‍♀️💜
LOVE YALL😘💜

3RD PERSON POV

A few minutes later the nurse came inside "What is it?"

Gulf: "Mew's head is in pain."

The nurse checked Mew's bandaged head
after checking she face Gulf "The wound didnt reopened so it must be because the effect of the pain reliever is wearing off."

Gulf: "Then give him another one."

Nurse: "Im sorry but its still an hour before his next dosage"

Gulf: "What!? So you just gonna let him endure the pain for an hour!"

Mew interrupted him "Thank you miss you can go now"

After the nurse left Mew waved his hand for Gulf to come over when he did he hold his hand "Im ok you don't have to worry na~ I will just sleep for awhile don't leave my side."

Gulf look at him then sighed "Im sorry It was my fault."

Mew smirked "You were so sexy moaning and grinding-"

Gulf blushed and buried his face on the crook of his neck "Mew~ stop itt"

Mew laugh stroking his hair "I love you and Im glad you're here don't disappear like that again Gulf I cant stand not seeing and talking to you."

Gulf: "It was Sam's Idea she said that she was only helping you to decide faster."

Mew: "I know"

Gulf lifted his head "You should sleep Mew don't worry I wont go anywhere." Mew smiled and closes his eyes.

While He was sleeping Gulf called Sammy to ask her to bring him clothes when she comes back because he wanted to take a shower.

Sammy: "Yes?"

Gulf: "Sam-"

Sammy: "I went there awhile ago to bring you change of clothes but the door was locked  so I thought that you guys wanted alone time together so I left your clothes at the nurse station and told them to not enter Mew's room unless you alert them."

Gulf is speechless, sometimes he really wonder if Sammy have some super powers to foresee the future she is always thinking ahead he shakes his head "Thank you Sam" is all he can say.

Sammy: "You're welcome Gulf anything else you want to tell me? Because I have something important to do"

Gulf:. "Then I'll see you later?"

Sammy:"Yeah sure txt me what food you want to eat so that I can buy them when I get back ok? I have to go bye!"

Sammy entered the Police Department and went straight to his Uncle's office.

Uncle: "Sam! Why are you here I thought you will stay in Chiangmai until next week?"

Sammy hug his uncle "Something came up so we rushed back here, where is it?"

Her uncle went to to his table to get the file and handed it to Sammy.

Uncle: "You can read it here Sam or are you in a hurry?"

Sammy: "I'm not busy" then she sat infront of his uncle's table and read the files.

Sammy can't believed the pictures and what she is reading "This is his car? And he survived this?!"

Uncle:. "You should also read the medical records Sam even I, cant believe he survived with that amount of dosage in his system."

Sammy went to the medical record and was stunned by what she just read, she closed the file and ask "Uncle someone witnessed the accident and called the ambulance right? And its standard procedure to interview the witness on the scene right?"

Uncle: "Hmm...its all in there Sam read it"

Sammy pouted "but its too long Uncle and Im very curious"

His uncle shakes his and lean back on his chair "It says there that the witness is female she said that shes just happened to passed by that area and saw the accident."

Sammy: "But this area is quite far and its rare for someone to just happen to pass by"

Uncle: "What are you implying Sam?"

Sammy changed the subject "Uncle what is your opinion in this case?"

Uncle: "I already told you before someone tried to kill him."

Sammy: "Then why did the investigation and the case didn't proceed?"

Uncle: "Whats the use of those files in your hands if your not going to read it Sam."

Sammy put down the folder and smile "Its because theres alot of terms that civilians like me can't understand uncle."

His uncle stared at her "Its because his parents wanted to concentrate on his recovery and refused to leave his side and told us to stop investigating because they don't want to hear what their only son went through over and over again. His family is rich and influential Sam his dad is one of His Highness business partner thats why the Police Department who handled the case had no choice but to stop their investigation.

Sammy: "Really? I didn't know that!"

Her uncle rolled his eyes "Well if you didn't leave the Palace-"

Sammy: "Okayyy did his parents even looked at the medical records or the police report uncle?

Uncle: "The doctor told them everything they needed to know his Mom said that he was into drugs before so the detective asked his Mom questions and she said that her son stopped using them because he met someone who is a good influence in his life she also said that, that time she and her husband are having problems which affected their son emotionally and she also tried to commit suicide in front of Mew."

Sammy: "And what about the police report?"

Uncle: "They told them everything Sam his Dad said that maybe its his competitor in business who did it."

Sammy: "So they just stopped the investigation?"

Her uncle nodded his head "Her mom told them they don't want to be disturb anymore because they want to pour all their time on their sons recovery and resolve their family problems."

Sammy: "I cant believed this! They didn't even investigated the witness?"

Uncle: "Why are you so fixated on this case?"

Sammy: "Well after Mew told me about his accident I got curious."

His Uncle eyed her suspiciously "Uh-huh you're not inlove with him are you?"

Sammy laughed "Trust me Uncle, Mew Suppasit is whipped on someone right now and its not me."

Uncle: "So did it satisfy you're curiosity?"

Sammy nodded her head "Yes ! Thank so you much uncle. Also I have another favour to ask.

Uncle: "What is it? If its about lying to His Highness then forget it!"

Sammy pouted "How did you know about that?"

Uncle: "His Highness called me personally to asked me not to help you."

Sammy: "So you are really not going to help me Uncle??"

His Uncle shakes his head "I already promised to His Highness"

Sammy rolled her eyes "l will think of something else then!"

Uncle: "You should go Sam His Highness told me you promised him you should keep your promises specially to His Highness."

Sammy sighed "Alright I'll go there whenever Im free that's what I promised him."

Her uncle smile "Good!"

Sammy: "Ah...Uncle can you lend me your best detective?"

Uncle: "Why? You know that my policemen are not some pawn for your silly games right?"

Sammy: "Pleasee Uncle lend me the best one na na na~ besides I'm not playing games this is serious matter."

Uncle: "Then you have to tell me your plans first."

Sammy: "I want him to investigate someone named Pinky Suwanamas."