Chapter 55

Thank you for always Voting,Commenting and Adding TSC to your RL🙇🏻‍♀️💜

3RD PERSON POV
TOKYO

Both Mew and Gulf are exhausted they're on the way back to their hotel Gulf is laying down resting his head on Mews lap while playing on his phone while Mews fingers are brushing his hair.

Mew: "Did you bought everything you like?"

Gulf: "Mmm"

Mew: "How about you P?"

PBoss:. "Yes Mew thank you."

Mew: "You're welcome P"

Gulf suddenly realise that he forgot to buy Sam's souvenir "OMG!! I forgot to buy something for Sam!"

Mew chuckle "Don't worry na we still have time to buy her gift."

Gulf: "Ok"

Mew pinched his cheek and said "Are you happy?"

Gulf: "Very"

Mew: "Good because I want you to be happy always."

Gulf stopped playing and then touch his cheek "I love you"

Mew was startled because he doesn't always say those three words to him, he looked down and stared at him for a while before he bend down and kiss his lips "I love you too"

PBoss: "Ahem! Please refrain from doing anything infront of a single person like me! Have some respect please!"

Both of them laughed at PBoss, Mew couldn't help but comment "I don't believe you're single P."

PBoss: "Believe it or not I am Mew"

They arrived at their hotel and they said goodnight to PBoss before they went to their room. Gulf was the first one to enter he took off his hat and was about to took off his jacket when Mew suddenly hug him and buried his face on his neck.

Gulf: "Mew Im so tired lets just lay down and cuddle na?"

Mew: "I don't want to cuddle I want to fuck you"

Gulf turned around and face him "Let me rest na na na"

Mew sighed "Fine"

Gulf smile widely then kiss him on the lips he turned around and said "I want to take a shower first then sleep Im so tired my legs are sore too."

Mew: "Lets take a shower together"

Gulf: "No! I said Im tired you wait for you turn."

Then he went inside the bathroom and locked the door.

Mew: "It is necessary for you to lock the door?

Gulf: "Yes because theres a horny lion waiting for his chance to attack his prey."

Mew shakes his head while laughing he took out his phone then laid down on the bed and went online he went to twitter first and was surprised when he saw Gulfs name trending online he also noticed that he had more than 60 private messages but he ignored it and read the tweets about Gulf instead it was all negative and full of hate comments he scrolled down until he find the source he saw a picture of him and Gulf when they were in the parking area he stared at the photo and thought "Its not a very clear picture but everyone will know its me at first glance" he read the comments and he is upset by all the accusations towards Gulf. He didn't notice that Gulf already finished and was calling him but since he didn't answered him Gulf went to him and said "Why didn't you answer me?"

Mew got startled and immediately lock the screen of his phone so that Gulf wont see it then he hid his phone at his back "Im sorry I was....was just... reading some messages...Ye..ahh that"