Chapter 43

Yall Im sad 😢 I can't get over the fact that TharnType ended🤧 Lets all give the casts and crew a round of applause everyone worked hand and did well thats why the series was soo good👏🏻💜

3RD PERSON POV

Gulf was stunned and speechless "Sa..."

Sammy: "She also drugged him Gulf"

Gulf: "Wha...what are you saying Sam they're childhood friends and shes his girlfriend for God sake! I don't believe that she can do that to him Sam and besides where did you heard this from?"

Sammy: "I read the police report and medical records."

Gulf is so confused right now "And how exactly did you do that?"

Sammy: "I....I ask a friend from the Police department."

Gulf: "You asked him and he just gave it to you just like that? Really?"

Sammy: "Lets not talk about that na as what I'm saying that girl is dangerous Gulf I don't know why she did that to Mew when I can clearly see that she love him but Im going to find it out soon."

Gulf: "Sam you know that a person is innocent until proven guilty by court right? If she really was the one who did it why was she not in prison? And why would his parents allowed their son to have a relationship with her?"

Sammy can't refute what Gulf is saying because she still have to wait for Nick's report.

Gulf: "I know you're just looking out for me Sam and I also know you're like this towards her because of me so for you stop being like this I promise that I will be careful and wont trust her and rest assured that I wont let her hurt me again so please go back to the dumb and funny Sam that I know."

Sammy sighed "Alright."

Gulf smiled widely "GOOD! Lets go back inside na."

Sammy was about to walk when Gulf stopped her "I forgot" she looked at him curious of what he was going to say "You're not going to humiliate her ok?"

Sammy: "......"

Gulf grab her hand "Please for me? You already avenged me Sam I'm already satisfied that you broke her wrist."

Sammy sigh nodded her head "And to think I even used my real name just to book this place for my plan."

Gulf now happy and satisfied dragged Sammy back inside the club.

They went to their table and sit, no one say anything until Mew spoke "Gulf can I take Pinky to the hospital?"

Pinky: "Why are you asking for his permission babe?"

Mew didnt answer her and cotinued "I will come back and Mild will go with us."

Mild: "I am?"

Pinky: "Why does Mild have to come with us?"

Gulf: "Ok make sure you come back."

Pinky: "What is going on here?"

Sammy: "Do you want your wrist to be permanently dislocated?"

P Boss who can feel the heavy tension in the air decided to interfere "Nong we should take care of your wrist first before anything else na? We need to go the hospital because its swelling badly and I know you're in pain."

Pinky nodded her head. Mew stood up and carefully assisted her our of the club with Mild following behind them.

After they left Gulf was invited by Bright to dance and Sammy took this opportunity to asked question to P Boss "P can I ask you something?"