Chapter 20

Wow! I cant believe my story reaches 11k readers Im so happy guys😭🤧
Thank you for taking your time reading this and thank you for commenting, voting and adding this story to your reading list Im really grateful to all of you🙇🏻‍♀️🙏🏻💜

3RD PERSON POV

AT MEWs HOUSE

Pinky: "Babe we are going to travel three days from now."

Mew is busy reading his script so he didn't answered her.

Pinky: "Are you listening to me babe?"

Mew sighed and said "Im sorry what was that?"

Pinky: "I said we are going to travel three days from now."

Mew: "Why? Where?"

Pinky smiled and went to where Mew is sitting and then she sat on his lap "Well its our 3RD YEAR ANNIVERSARY!"

Mew: "......."

Pinky: "And I have a gift for you" she stood up and then get something from her handbag then she walked back and give it to Mew.

Mew: "What's this?"

Pinky smiled "Open it!"

Mew opened the white envelope and then stared at the location of their travel.

Pinky: "You know that Ive been dying to go to see the Aurora right? This is the perfect timing since I already finished all my projects for this semester just so I could travel with you. Its also the reason why I've been MIA for the past days."

Mew: "But you know Im very busy with my projects babe."

Pinky smiled and said "I got it covered I already talked to P Boss and he said that he will help adjust your schedules."

Mew: "I can't say No to this right?"

Pinky nodded

Mew sighed and said "let me call some people."

Pinky: "Who?"

Mew: "My sponsors, costars and the directors."

Pinky: "P Boss is working on that."

Mew: "I need to do this babe I don't want them to think that Im thinking highly of myself and that Im disrespecting by suddenly disappearing on them for days specially my costars."

Pinky: "Alright"

Mew called all the people he needed to talk to then lastly Gulf.

Mew: "Im going to Iceland three days from now."

Gulf: "Wow! Thats far is it another magazine photoshoot or the location of your movie?"

Mew: "Its.... "

Gulf: "What?"

Mew sighed and said "Its our 3rd year anniversary and she already booked the tickets I just heard of it now I cant say no."

Gulf: "........"

Mew: "Say something"

Gulf: "What do you want me to say?"

Mew: "Ill be away with her for three days and two nights Gulf."

Gulf: "I..."

Mew: "What?"

Gulf: "Enjoy your stay there"

Mew close his eyes "Are you sure thats what you want to say?"

Gulf: "Yes"