Chapter 117

Ya'll I created an IG account last night lets be friends there and follow me @.harafness29 and I will follow you back. Also I will upload snippets on future chapters there. And if I decided to write a new Fanfic I will announce it there first.

Anyways Thank You for following and for always Voting,Commenting and Adding TSC to your Reading List🙏🏻💜

3RD PERSON POV

Sun is doing everything he can to prevent himself from attacking Gulf right now. They're in the dressing room preparing for Gulf's turn to film. Bermb told him to prepare Gulf's clothes and he obeyed with a smile on his face but deep inside he is tired pretending to be happy infront of the person he wanted to kill the most. Gulf noticed how he is very quite and low spirited today so he called him and asked "Is there a problem Nong? You seem so down today" His lips twitch "Its because of you!" he thought.

Sun: "Its nothing P its just that theres this person that I don't but I have no choice but to talk to that person everyday"

Gulf: "Is it your coworker or schoolmate?"

Sun: "The latter P"

Gulf: "Aww Its ok na~ you just have to ENDURE it a for awhile until you graduate"

Sun just nods his head and didn't say a word, after that he went back to arranging Gulf's clothes thinking "What if I put needle that have a poison in his pants?" he keep on thinking ways to get rid of Gulf that he didn't noticed when Bermb called him.

Bermb: "What's wrong with you?!"

Sun: "Huh!?"

Bermb: "Nong is this how you work these past weeks or you're purposely slacking today because I'm the one who came with Nong Gulf and not Nong Best?"
(A/N: Bermb and Sun are relatives)

Sun: "Ofcourse not P! Its just that I'm not feeling well today. Why are you even here? PBest is much more easy going than you!"

Bermb: "Nong Best is with the other artist today and what do you mean that?!"

Sun rolled his eyes and said "Nothing P! Can I go home now? I'm really not feeling well P~" Bermb eyed him for awhile before he nod his head and said "Alright go home and take a rest I will take care of everything here"

Sun: "Thanks P!"

After Sun left Bermb went back to talk to Gulf "I'm sorry about my Nephew Nong"

Gulf: "Don't worry P I understand him"

Bermb look at him confused and asked "What do you mean by that and why do you look so happy?" Gulf smile widely and said "Because Mew will always be MINE P" Bermb rolled his eyes "Yeah yeah no one is going to snatched him away from you Nong so don't worry" Gulf smirk and murmured "Yes not even HIM"

Bermb: "Who?"

Gulf: "No one P"

Bermb stood up and said "By the way Nong Boss told me that Nong Mew will come here today"

Gulf: "He will?"

Bermb: "He didn't tell you?"

Gulf shake his head.

Bermb: "Maybe he want to surprise you?"

Gulf: "Too bad Nong Sun is not here anymore"

Bermb: "Oh~ you knew about him being a huge Mew fan?"

Gulf: "Yes P"

Sun went to his bestfriends house to get his frustrations off of his chest. First just listened to him while he cursed Gulf the whole time. This is not the first time this happened so he just listen and nod his head. After Sun stopped talking First suddenly said "P Mew had a Girlfriend before right?" Sun froze for a while then he slapped First's shoulder and said "Yes"