Chapter 124

Thank You for Following and
for always Voting,Commenting
and Adding TSC to your Reading List🙏🏻

3RD PERSON POV

Today Gulf has a schedule in Chiangmai so Mew woke up early to prepare breakfast so they could eat together. He also prepared Gulf's things and once he's done he went and sit beside Gulf and caress his face and whispered "Gulf wake up or going to be late" Gulf turned and hugged his waist "I want to sleep some more Mew give me ten minutes" Mew shakes his head and said "Then I have no choice" Mew carried Gulf to the bathroom and bathe him then after that he dress him up and carried him again to the dining area "Do you want me to feed you?" Gulf shake his head and asked "Why are you pampering me today Mew? You're not thinking of breaking up with me righttt? Because I will not allow it!" Mew laugh and caress his face "Am I not allowed to pamper my fiancee?"

Gulf: "Its just that...I don't like you being like this to me, I feel uneasy"

Mew: "Why? I just want to do this. I just want to spend my time with you, pampering you while I'm still here because I will miss you once you step out of our house. I called PBest and asked about your schedule he said that you'll be staying there for two nights. I can't move or cancel my schedule this time because it is very important so I'll follow you there tomorrow" Gulf's face lit up right away. Mew lean forward and kiss him on the lips "Wait for me ok?" Gulf nodded his head and then he captured Mew's lips again and they kiss passionately. Gulf was about to pounce on Mew but they heard the doorbell rings, Gulf wanted to ignore it but Mew push him gently and smile at him "That's probably PBest lets continue this tomorrow na?" he embrace Gulf and whispered "I'm sorry I can't send you off" Gulf buried his face on Mew's chest and said "Its ok as long as you come tomorrow"

Mew: "I promise"

They opened the door and Mew's bodyguards are already carrying Gulf's things and gave it to his manager. Gulf is feeling really uneasy he turned around and ran towards Mew and hug him tightly "I will call you when I arrive there" Mew smile and hugged him back "Ok. You should go now Gulf or your going to be late" Gulf didn't want to go but he force himself to let go of Mew. PBest start the car and Gulf look back and wave at Mew and scream "I'll see you tomorrow ok?" Mew waved back and answered "Ok! Goodbye!"

Sun is really irritated because he tried to have contact with Pinky but the person who he paid told him that she refused "Why? She was there because of Gulf right? Is it possible that Sammy threatened her and she got scared? Nonono that's impossible. But I guess I have to do this on my own?" he thought to himself while staring at the sleeping Gulf.

Best: "What is it Nong?"

Sun: "Huh?"

Best: "You keep staring at Nong Gulf do you have something to say to him?"

Sun fake a laugh and said "Ah! Nothing P I was just lost in my own thoughts that's all"

Best: "You should rest too Nong"

Sun: "Ok P"

He close his eyes pretending to fall asleep but in truth he is still thinking of ways to harm the person who's sleeping beside him.

They arrived at the location and they immediately start preparing for the photoshoot and with a heavy heart Sun obey PBest the whole time they're unpacking and arranging Gulf's outfits. He looked at Gulf who's busy with his phone while having his hair and make up done. "Why am I doing this again? Being ordered around by the person I hate the most!"

Best: "Nong! Nong! Earth to Sun!"

Sun: "WHAT?!!"

Everyone inside the room got surprised by his sudden outburst. Gulf rolled his eyes and asked "What's wrong? What's with the screaming?" Sun instantly change his tone and said sorry to PBest "I'm sorry P I just got startled, what is it?"