EXTRA CHAPTER: Honeymoon And Life After Marriage

Happy New Year🎉

Thank you so much for supporting my work🙇🏻‍♀️ I still cant believed that TSC reached a million reads😭 and It's all thanks to all of you🙏🏻💜 I hope you guys will like this chapter💜

*‼️WARNING MATURE CONTENT‼️*
(To those readers who feels uncomfortable reading a BxB intimate scenes please just skip that part na~)

3RD PERSON POV

SWITZERLAND

Mew woke up first then turned he around and stared lovingly at the sleeping man beside him. He reached for Gulf's hand touched their wedding ring and thought "You're finally mine now. No one can take you away from me"Smiling he kissed Gulf's hand before he got out of the bed and went to the bathroom to take a shower. Because they arrived late last night they didn't have time to roam the city and went to sleep right away.

Mew just finished taking a bath when he heard his phone rings. He hurriedly answered it as to not wake Gulf up.

Mew: "Hello?"

Ice: "Hey how's the first night of being husbands Nong?"

Mew: "Seriously P? You called me just to asked this?"

Ice laugh on the other line and said "Sorry sorry I called because Sammy wanted me to tell you that we will meet you in Iceland next month"

Mew: "Go somewhere else P! Don't follow and ruin our honeymoon"

Ice: "Nong I don't really want to go because It's too cold there but Sammy wanted to, so I don't have a choice! I tried to stopped her but she already told the King about it and His Highness generously offered his private jet and his pilot. So you tell me do I have a say on this?"

Mew: "......"

Ice: "You don't have to worry because we'll book a separate room we wont disturb your sexy time"

Mew: "Whatever P! Is there anything else?"

Ice: "That's all Nong. See you next month ~ Bye!"

Mew put down his phone and get dressed. He looked back and saw that Gulf is still sound asleep so he decided to go out and buy lunch. It has been awhile since he last visited this country and he thought "It's still as beautiful as I remembered" He went to his favourite restaurant and ordered his favourite foods for his husband to try.

Gulf woke up and got worried when didn't saw Mew beside him. He looked around and immediately calmed down when he saw a note on the bedside table. He take the note and read the message.

"My love,

Your husband went out to buy lunch"

After reading he hurriedly stood up and went to the bathroom to take a shower.

After thirty minutes Mew came back and was surprised when he saw Gulf sitting on the couch watching TV.

Mew: "Are you hungry?"

Gulf: "Yes what's for lunch?"

Mew: "I bought my favourite dishes because I want you to try them. I also bought Thai cuisine incase you wont like these Swiss ones that I bought"