Chapter 113

I CANT BELIEVE YOU GUYS FELL FOR THAT "The End"😅

Anyways Thank You so much for Following and for always Voting,Commenting and
Adding TSC to your Reading List🙏🏻💜

*‼️WARNING MATURE CONTENT‼️*
(To those reader who feel uncomfortable reading a BxB intimate scenes please just skip that part na~)

3RD PERSON POV

Sammy who planned everything smirk when her bodyguard gave her the "Ok" sign "Lets see how will you react after seeing that" Ice saw her creepy smirk so he nudge her "What's with that smirk?" Sammy smile at him and said "Nothing!" Ice shakes his head and said "I'll go talk to uncle na~?" Sammy nod her head and watched her boyfriend walk towards Mew's dad to probably talk about business.

Mew: "Sam thank you for helping Gulf"

Sammy turned and smile at him "You're welcome Mew. Sooo whens the wedding?"

Gulf: "That I need to save up first"

Sammy: "I can lend you money if you want"

Mew: "About the wedding I will take care of everything"

Gulf: "But-"

Mew: "You just have tell me what kind of wedding do you want and where do you want it to be held"

Sammy: "Aww... how sweet"

Gulf: "But...I'm...not ready yet"

Mew caress his face and smile at him "I'm not rushing you Gulf take all the time you need I'm already very happy that you proposed to me the wedding can wait"

They were interrupted when Gulf's mom called him Gulf excused himself and walk away. Mew took the opportunity to talk to Sammy.

Mew: "About the stalker Sam?"

Sammy: "Yeah I already knew who it is"

Mew: "Who?"

Sammy: "Its the intern"

Mew sigh and asked "How did you confirmed it?" Sammy smirk and said "I ordered one royal bodyguard to follow Gulf around secretly and he saw what happened during the commercial ad incident"

Mew: "....I met him once and he acted like he really liked Gulf"

Sammy: "I have a video of the incident do you want to see it?"

Mew: "Theres no need for that and I will personally deal with that guy"

Sammy: "Gulf doesn't know about this though and that intern is smart he keep on showing his good and reliable side to Gulf and I think Gulf trust him"

Mew: "Don't worry about that I will talk to him"

Sammy: "You're going to talk to him about this after he proposed to you? Don't worry about this matter just make Gulf happy tonight if you know what I mean"

Both of them laugh loudly which caught everyones attention. Ice felt jealous and he immediately excused himself and hurriedly walk to them. He put his hand in Sammy's waist and asked "What's so funny babe?" Mew knew his bestfriend, he knew he is jealous right now so he tapped his shoulder and said "Theres no need for you to be jealous P" He showed Ice his hand which have the ring and continue "Im engaged now remember?" Ice rolled his eyes "Who said Im jealous?"

Sammy: "Yeah whatever"

Ice: "So Nong we will go now because I know that you want to be alone with Nong Gulf"