Chapter 25

Im sorry for updating late🙏🏻

Im excited for Lhong's side story tonight and again Kaownah is soo cutee💜

3RD PERSON POV

Mew kissed Gulf's hand "Baby lets not talk about that now ok? Lets talk about us."

Gulf: "....ok"

Mew: "I want to ask you this please answer me honestly."

Gulf: "What is it?"

Mew: "Do you love me?"

Gulf: "Isn't it obvious?"

Mew hesitated before he said "I...haven't heard you say those words to me yet.

Gulf feeling guilty grasp both Mew's hands "Im sorry for not saying those words Mew its because I was still in denial with my feelings for you before but I am not now so Yes! I DO LOVE YOU."

Mew suddenly bow down and didn't say anything, confused, Gulf waited for him to look up again, so when he did he saw that Mew's eyes are teary. Gulf stood up and then hug him  "I didn't know that me saying I love you is the easiest way to make you cry" he joked.

Mew laugh and said "It's because Im so happy right now baby I thought that you would never say those word to me."

Gulf: "Im sorry for making you wait."

Mew: "You're worth waiting for Gulf." he said while tightening his arms around Gulf's.

Gulf: "You better prepare yourself because I get jealous easily and I'm also possessive I have alot of flaws you'll get disappointed because I don't know what you will expect of me.

Mew: "I love you and you're imperfections Gulf so you don't have to worry."

Gulf: "Will you be my boyfriend Mew?"

Too stunned to answer Mew just stared at Gulf he is not sure if he heard him right but Gulf repeated what he just asked him again and thats when Mew burst into tears he cant believe this is happening right now.

Gulf: "Why are you crying? Are you that unwilling?"

Mew chuckled "These are tears of joy baby."

Gulf: "Ok first things first I don't want you calling me baby or babe because that's what you've been calling your girlfriend."

Mew just nodded

Gulf: "Whats your answer?"

Mew: "Ok I will not call you that again."

Gulf: "What about my question?"

Mew smiled widely "Yes I want to be your boyfriend Gulf."

Gulf then kissed Mews lips he bit and suck at his lower lip then lick it asking for entrance but Mew didn't open his mouth and the turned his head away.

Gulf: "What now?" he asked irritatedly.

Mew: "We are in a restaurant Gulf."

Gulf froze he forgot that they're in a public place it is not good for them to be seen like this in Public specially for Mew.

Gulf: "Im sorry"

Mew smiled at him and said "You don't have to worry there are only two staff here the waitress and the chef and they're professionals they won't say anything."

Gulf: "Why are you so sure? What if they took a picture of us awhile ago and then sell for money It will be a huge scandal."

Mew: "Because a friend of mine personally hired them so I know they're trustworthy."