Chapter 100

Thank you for Commenting,Voting,
Adding TSC to your RL and also the continued support on this story🙏🏻💜

PS: Lets all STAY HOME
WASH OUR HANDS and
TAKE VITAMIN C

3RD PERSON POV

Mew just finished his interview for a Chinese news program. The whole cast flew to China ahead of time to do promotion and interviews. The movie premier is tomorrow night. Mew told PBermb that he wanted Gulf by his side on the red carpet tomorrow and until now he still didn't get any reply from him. He is worried because Gulf is not answering his calls so he called one of his bodyguards and ask if he can call Sammy and the bodyguard answered "Princess Melanie is unavailable because His Highness is having a very important close door meeting right now."

Mew: "I see what time will the meeting end?"

Bodyguard: "Her Highness told us that we can contact her after 2 hours"

Mew sigh and nods his head he thank the bodyguard and called Gulf's mom.

Mom: "Yes hello?"

Mew: "Ma~"

Mom: "Mew! How's everything there?"

Mew: "Everything's fine Ma, is Gulf there? I called him but he's not answering"

Mom: "Oh its because he is filming a show now."

Mew: "Isn't that scheduled for next week?"

Mom: "NBermb reschedule all of Gulf's work Mew he said so that Gulf can go there for the premier."

Mew: "I see thank you Ma! You can also come if your want Pa too."

Mom: "Maybe next time na"

Mew: "Ok Ma I have to go now thanks again bye!"

Mew smile after the call he can finally stop worrying. He returned to the waiting room and talk to his manager.

Mew: "P if Gulf calls tell him that the pilot is waiting for his call"

Boss: "Why don't you tell him yourself Nong?"

Mew: "He is filming right now P"

Boss: "Did you message him?"

Mew: "Yes but I'm sure he will call so just tell him na"

His manager nods his head.

THAILAND

Gulf is still not finish filming but right now he is on break he immediately check his phone when he saw that Mew called he called him right away.

RINGGG...

Boss: "Nong Mew is in the middle of an interview right now but he told me to tell you that the pilot is just waiting for your call. Nong Mew said he already told PBermb about tomorrows premier."

Gulf: "Yes P I already know, that is also the reason why he reschedule all my works."

Boss: "Don't worry about your dress Nong Mew already prepared it so just come here after your done filming na"

Gulf: "I will bring PBermb with me P"

Boss: "Ok"

Gulf: "The filming will end around 5pm I will message the pilot later."

Boss: "Ok"

Gulf: "Then I will see you later na P. Bye!"

Bermb: "Nong the director said you have to reshoot some scene."