Chapter 116

Thank You for following and for always Voting,Commenting and Adding TSC to your Reading List🙏🏻💜

3RD PERSON

Gulf had a schedule today and Mew is alone in their house busy reviewing a new role that was offered to him. His manager specifically told him to read the story before declining the offer because the director and producer of that upcoming movie want him for the lead role. He really want to refused the offer because he wanted to be by Gulf's side to watch over him. He is worried because of that intern is always by his fiancés side.

He opened the book and started to read it and he got hook by the story that he read the whole book in just a few hours. After reading, he called his manager and told him that he will accept the role.

Boss: "That's good Nong!"

Mew: "I want to have a request though"

Boss: "What is it?"

Mew: "I want Gulf to be casted also"

Boss: "But Nong....this...this is a straight movie you have a female partner"

Mew: "That supporting role is Gulf in real life P! Tell them to cast him or I will not accept the role"

Boss: "I think you should talk to Nong Gulf first Nong we don't know his schedule yet I think you should ask him first na"

Mew: "I want him to have that role P. Gulf will shine in this movie and everyone will see that he is a great actor and that his fame is not because of me but because of his own skills"

Boss: "But what you're doing now is not helping Nong telling the director and producer that you're not going to accept it if they don't cast him too is not good for his acting career"

Mew: "But he really fits the role P"

Boss: "They will have an audition for the rest of the casts Nong, talk to him and tell him to read the book, if he likes the story then tell him to audition for that role. Let his acting skills speaks for himself Nong. That director is very famous and is also known for his strict and picky attitude when choosing his actors so if Nong Gulf get that role on his own then all his haters will have no choice but to shut their mouth"

Mew: "Your right P! I will tell him when he comes home."

Boss: "I'm confident that Nong Gulf will get that role Nong"

Mew smile and said his goodbye to his manager and went to the kitchen to cook dinner for Gulf.

Gulf just finished his photoshoot its his last schedule for today. He is tired and hungry but he want to eat with Mew.

Manager: "Nong lets go and eat dinner"

Gulf: "No P I want to go home now"

Manager: "But you said your hungry"

Gulf: "Yes but I want to eat food that Mew cook"

Manager: "I see then I will see you tomorrow na"

Gulf: "Ok P thanks for today"

After saying goodbye Gulf told his bodyguard/driver that he wanted to go home as soon as possible. His bodyguards didn't say a word and just nodded their heads and headed to their cars and sped away.

Gulf immediately opened the door and run inside the house shouting "IM HOOOMMEEE!"

Mew: "Im in the kitchen"

Gulf ran to the kitchen and hug Mew from behind and kiss his neck and whispered "I miss you Mew" Mew smile reached his hand and ruffled his hair and said "Go and sit so that we can eat Im sure your already hungry" Gulf obeyed and said "Mm I'm very hungry hubby you have to feed me because my hands are shaking see?" He raised his hands and showed it to Mew.