Chapter 27

Merry Christmas to all💜🌲🎄

3RD PERSON POV

Before going to bed Pinky looked at the clock and then called someone.

Pinky: "Sawadee ka koon Mae"

"Sawadee ka Pinky you don't have to be soo formal hows everything there?"

Pinky: "Not good Ma I think Mew is mad at me."

"Then why are you calling me now? Call him and talk to him."

Pinky rolled her eyes then intentionally made his voice cracked and said "but Ma...Im afraid he will get more angry at me I don't know what to do thats why I called you"

"Ok I will talk to him right now!"

Pinky smirked "Ma~ its already late here in Thailand you should call him tomorrow morning na~ he is already asleep, maybe Im just paranoid I just love him so much Ma."

"Don't worry I will give Mew an earful tomorrow ok?"

Pinky smiled "Then please don't tell him that I called you Ma or he will get more angry at me."

"Don't worry about it because he always listen to me."

Pinky: "Thank you so much Ma~ I can always count on you whenever Mew don't listen to me anymore."

"Its the least I can do for what you did to him when he almost died from that accident I will never forget the patience and sacrifices you did, staying by his side until he recovered."

Pinky: "I love him so much Ma~ thats why I stayed by his side."

"I know Pinky,  now go to bed and stop worrying I'll talk to Mew tomorrow ok?"

Pinky: "Alright, thank you Ma~ goodnight"

That night she fell asleep with a smile on her face.

PENINSULA

Gulf woke up disoriented the ceiling he is seeing right now is not familiar so when he turned his head to the right he saw Mew sleeping soundly and remembered what happened last night, it wasn't a dream since the pain he is feeling is the evidence of what they did last night he reached out his and caress Mew's face and leaned closer and kiss his lips "I love you."

"I love you too" Mew said without opening his eyes.

Gulf startled "You're awake!"

Mew: "Yeah your kiss woke me up" he raised his hand and then touched Gulf left cheek "are you ok?"

Gulf nodded.

Mew: "You were amazing last night."

Gulf blushed and turned his head away.

Mew raised his eyebrow and tease Gulf "Feeling shy now huh? When you were so shameless last night."

Gulf grabbed the pillow and then smashed it to Mew's face.

Mew laughed out loud he is also amazed by how the Gulf right now is sooo different from the Gulf while having sex.

Gulf was about to hit him again but stop because of the pain of his back. Mew immediately sat up and asked in concern "what wrong? Did I hurt you last night?"

Gulf shakes his head "You didn't hurt me, I didn't bled I just need pain reliever right now."

Mew immediately stood up and went to his bathroom and took the pain reliever from his cabinet "Here take two, its fine you can take it with an empty stomach."