Chapter 16

MORNING

3RD PERSON POV

Gulf woke up from the nonstop ringing of a phone eyes closed he search for the it and he was about to answer when the caller spoke first "Thank God you finally pick up your phone babe I was really worried!"

Gulf sleepiness suddenly went away he felt like someone poured cold water on him, he turned around to wake Mew up shaking him when he finally opened his eyes and looked at Gulf who's finger is in his mouth signing him to not say a word and showed his phone screen. Mew finally understood and took the phone from him and answered.

Mew: "Its still so early you said that you're return will be 8pm."

Pinky: "Im worried baby, P Boss called me and told me that you got drunk at P Ice's bar. Why are you there? Do you have problems at work?"

Mew: "No I just wanted to drink last night theres no other meaning to it."

Pinky: "Are you sure?"

Mew: "Yes"

Pinky: "Ok if you say so, anyway what do you want me to buy for you?"

Mew: "Nothing really I just want you to come home safe thats all" Mew said while staring at Gulfs back He reach out his hand and tangles his fingers in Gulfs hair.

Pinky: "Ok, I cant wait to see you tonight I missed you so much."

Mew: "Yeah me too."

Pinky: "I love you"

"I... I love you too" Mew said and he saw how Gulf flinched when he said those words to Pinky.

Gulf tried to stand up but Mew stopped him by hugging him using his left hand and whispered "please don't go."

Pinky: "I love you more babe Ill see you tonight ok? I got to go now bye!"

Mew ended the call and wrapped his other hand to Gulfs waist tightly.

Mew: "Please don't be mad" he pleaded then kiss Gulfs neck.

Gulf: "I don't think I can do this Mew this is wrong....what we are doing... its wrong."

Mew: "Please don't... don't take back what you said back then."

Gulf: "......"

Mew: "Are you regretting what happened?"

Gulf: "......"

Mew: "Don't do this to me Gulf you cant... take back what you said."

Gulf: "But Mew-"

Mew interrupted him "ill break up with her tonight."

Gulf: "You cant Mew! I don't you want to hurt someone because of me.

Mew: "Then what do you want me to do? I dont want to hurt you more."

Gulf leaned back on Mew and sigh "but Im a man I can take it more than her."

Mew rest his chin on Gulfs left shoulder "you're more important to me then anybody else just tell me what you want and ill do it in a heartbeat for you.

Gulf just nodded and said "I'm hungry."

Mew: "Its only 5:30am still too early, theres no food delivery yet."