Chapter 11

3RD PERSON POV

Friend: "So what do you want to talk about?"

Pinky: "Its about Mew, Im sure that you heard about him playing in some BL series right?"

Friend: "Yeah and?"

Pinky: "His partner is the Gulf from the past!"

Friend: "Whoaaa! Really? How did it happened? Did Mew recognised him?"

Pinky laughed and said "Mew will never recognise him. The only good thing that happened after the accident is that all his memories of Gulf was permanently wiped out."

Her friend looked at her suspiciously and asked "You had nothing to do with his accident before right?" This friend of her knew her dark crazy side. She remembered very well Pinky told her that afternoon that she will go to Mews house because she forgot something there. She knew Mew was not at home that time because every afternoon he would use his bike to go to Gulfs school and stalk him.

Pinky smiled sweetly and said "What are you implying? I love him since we were young he's my soulmate. I will never harm him or anyone else."

Friend: "Righttt... you forgot you slashed someones hand before just because she kept on talking to Mew?"

Pinky: "That was one time! I warned her several times but she didn't listened so it was her fault!"

Friend: " Then what if Mew's memories suddenly comes back? What will you do?"

Pinky chuckled and said "I will make sure that he will NOT remember him in this lifetime."

Friend: "....."

Pinky smiled at her and said "If he will then come what may."

Her friend knew that there is a deeper meaning to what shes saying right now. She felt the hair on her neck stood up. She really didnt want to talk about Mew or their relationship whenever they talk, because this always happens to her, its like whenever theres a threat to their relationship Pinky will become a different person although she smiles alot that innocent face of hers cant fool her anymore. She's seen what Pinky is capable of doing and it always scares her.

Friend: "So since your are very sure about Mew not remember him. Why did you call me here to talk?"

Pinky: "Well I want you to do me a favor and befriend Gulf. He went to the same university as you."

Friend: "But were on different departments and I dont know his schedule."

Pinky: "Don't worry about it I will send all his workshop schedule and also his taping schedules."

Friend: "And then after that, what?"

Pinky: You have to earn his trust or maybe seduce him I'm sure that you find him attractive right? And don't try denying it I know your type of guys she chuckled.

Friend: "I cant do it!"

Pinky stopped smiling and glared at her and said "Well you dont have a choice do you?Or.....you want me to remind you about that video of yours?" She smiled sweetly at her.

Her friend wanted to protest but she doesnt have a choice but to obey her.

AT THE UNIVERSITY

Gulf who was rushing towards his classroom bumped to someone.

Girl: "Ouch!" she cried while trying to get up.

Gulf immediately bent down and helped her stand up "Im soo sorry I wasnt paying attention are you ok?"

The girl smiled and said "Im fine" while holding her injured elbow.

Gulf: You're not ok you have a scratch and its bleeding let me take you to the infirmary."

When they arrived the nurse was not there so Gulf went in and get all what he needed from the cabinet and then guided the girl to sit on the bed.

While disinfecting Gulf asked if it stings and the girl shakes her head while staring at him.

Girl: "Whats your name?"

Gulf: "Im Gulf and you?"

Girl: "Im Praepailin" (Yes the girl from Sotus)

Gulf: "Well nice meeting you and Im sorry again."

Praepailin smiled sweetly and said "Well if you're really sorry how about you treat me to lunch?"

Gulf raised his head and looked at her. He knew what this means but he can't just say no to her after what happened so he nodded his head and said "Is it ok if ill take you outside the campus because I already made plans with a friend."

Praepailin actually wanted them to have lunch alone but she need to grab this opportunity to get to know more about him she smiled and nodded her head.

LUNCH

Sammy arrived first she knew what Gulf love to eat in this restaurant so she went ahead and ordered. While waiting she checked her social media accounts and some news sites.

Gulf: "Im sorry im late sam."

Sammy got startled and almost dropped her phone she looked up and said "Do you want me to die of a heart attacked huh? Jesus you scared me!"

Gulf chuckled and said "This is Praepailin I invited her to have lunch with us."

Sammy stared at her and said "Okayyyy~~ I already ordered our lunch I didnt know you will bring someone."

Praepailin smiled and said "Its ok I will do it" then she called a waiter and ordered.

Gulf excused himself and went to the comfort room.

Sam: "Soooo what course are you taking?" she asked Praepailin.

Praepailin smiled and answered "Theater"

Sam: "Oh wow! Thats the farthest building from the science department. Why are you there?" Sam inquired.

Praepailin: "Well.... I.... My science teacher asked me to bring some papers."

Sammy: "Okkayyy.... anyway you're very cute and very easy to read."

Praepailin: "R...really? Thanks I guess?"

Sammy: "Oh! You dont have to."sam chuckled.
"Since were friends now let me tell you something about myself."

Praepailin smile sweetly after hearing Gulfs bestfriend is now considering her as a friend. "I didn't think this would be so easy" she thought.

Sammy: "You see I have a very special talent... wait no its not talent the right word I would like to call it is GIFT yeah~! a gift! Because Im like a K-9 dog."

Praepailin pretented to be interested smiled and asked "Really! Why?"

Sam dropped her smile and stared at her and said "I can smell bullshitness from afar."

Praepailin smile froze.

Gulf came back and asked "What are you guys talking about?"

Sammy smiled and said "Nothing Gulf just gossip you know girls stuff right girlfriend?"

Praepailin force a smiled and said "Yeah."

Gulf turned to her and said "Don't take her seriously all that comes from her mouth are nonsense!"

Sammy laugh and said " Yeah! but you love me right?"

Gulf chuckled and shakes his head.

Sammy: "Well your worst than me Gulf you're so trusting you should be careful who you talked to this days, there are alot of people out there who come at you with hidden intentions. Right girlfriend?"

Praepailin just nodded. She was about to excused herself when their food arrives. She was glad because once the food was on the tablet Sammy stopped talking and concentrated on her food. She don't know why but she felt like Sammy doesn't like her.