Chapter 61

Thank You so much for loving TSC and for Voting,Commenting and Adding my story to your RL💜🙇🏻‍♀️

**WARNING MATURE CONTENT‼️**
(If you feel uncomfortable reading BXB sex scene then you can just skip that part na)

3RD PERSON POV

Mew: "So are you coming or not?"

Gulf: "What will I say to Mom?"

Mew: "Just let me talk to her na? Just go and change your clothes while I go talk to her."

Then Mew went downstairs he saw that Gulfs mom is busy cooking so be approached her "Ma~ can I bring Gulf to my schedule today?"

Ma: "What schedule?"

Mew: "Im the endorser of the product thats having their event today so I need to be there and I want to bring Gulf with me is that ok?"

Mom: "What time will it end?"

Mew: "I don't know Ma because I have photo session with fans and autograph signing."

Mom: "Ok you better go now while his dad is still sulking inside."

Mew nodded his head then went back to Gulfs room. Before they leave Gulf went to his mom and kiss and hug her "You're the best Ma I love you so much." His Mom ruffled his hair "Silly boy go now before its too late."

They arrived at the Venue and they went straight to the waiting area where Mew's make up artist and stylist are all waiting for him.

Make up artist: "I thought your going to be late?"

Mew smile at her "Well I thought so too."

Mew went to his folding bed and arranged it before he turned around and told Gulf that he can just sleep there while waiting for the event to end. Since Gulf is also sleepy he agreed right away. Mew made sure that Gulf is comfortable enough before he went and sit infront of the mirror to get his hair and make up.

Make-Up artists: "I guess the rumours are true?"

Mew look at her and didn't say anything. She smiled and said "I understand you don't have to worry my lips are sealed."

Stylist: "Mew which one do you prefer this or this?"

Mew: "The white one"

Stylist: "Ok, wear all of this including the accessories ok?"

Mew nodded his head, he is confident that his staff will not tell a single soul about whats happening behind the scenes thats why he didn't think twice bringing Gulf with him today.

MEWs HOUSE

Gulf told Mew that he will go take a shower. He heard all the fans questions awhile ago its all about Mew and that actress so he is beginning to worry "I think I made the wrong decision of keeping our relationship a secret" he was too deep in thought when he felt arms go around him from behind "WHAT THE FUCK MEW! YOU SCARED ME!" Mew laugh at him "What were you thinking about? You were so deep in thought." Then he bend down and lick Gulfs neck.

"Ahhh..." Gulf moaned and tilted his head "Mew I was thinking if I made the wrong decision of keeping our relationship a secret."

"Mew continued lick and suck his neck and said "Lets not talk about that now na~ right now you should think about this." Mew rubbed his hard c*ck against his hole. "All I can think about while I was on the stage is how will I fuck you tonight." He keep on rubbing his c*ck on Gulfs hole as he drop kisses on his shoulder.