Chapter 92

Ya'll thirst for MewGulf NC scene is showing guys😂 so here you are as promised😘💜

By the way Mew said that TTTSS2 workshop starts next month😍

**WARNING MATURE CONTENT‼️**

3RD PERSON POV

Mew went to Europe because he had to film a music video there he wanted Gulf to come with him but he is also busy with his studies and he have a scheduled solo photoshoot so even if he wanted to, he really cant go with Mew. It is their first time apart after what happened with Pinky.

Right now Gulf is waiting for his turn for an interview but he keep on staring at his phone waiting for someone's call or txt his manager noticed it so he tapped him on the shoulder "Nong please pay attention stop staring at your phone Mew said he will call or txt you when he is free."

Gulf: "But its been almost a day P~ he still didn't contacted me didn't even read my messages and chats! Whats keeping him busy there?"

Manager: "Are you hearing yourself right now?"

Gulf: "But he promise me"

His manager snatched his phone and said "Focus" he rolled his eyes and pretended to pay attention.

LONDON

Mew just finished his scene he ask PBoss to go get his phone because he knew that Gulf is waiting for him. He's very busy the whole day because the weather is not cooperating during the day so they had to wait for the rain to stop and also reshoot some scenes. PBoss handed him his phone and said "He txted and called Mew, but I think he still have interview now so just txt him."

Mew: "I know P"
MESSAGE

Just read ur msg Im sorry 4 rplyng l8 I ws busy wth d reshoot...I know u hve nterview rn so just call me when u fnish work I will w8. I LOVE U

PBoss: "Lets go Mew the director said that all your scenes are finish."

Mew: "You mean no more reshooting?"

PBoss shakes his head "Yes and I ask if we can go home ahead of them and the director said yes." Mew smile widely and said "Book the earliest flight tomorrow P." His manager lifted his eyebrow and ask "I expected you to ask me to book the next flight Mew."

Mew: "I have to buy something to Gulf and his parents so we will go shopping right now."

BANGKOK

Gulf: "Give me my phone P"

Manager: "He sent a message"

Gulf instantly snatched his phone and read the message then he called Mew.

Mew: "I miss you"

Gulf: "Me too Mew, the weather is not good there?"

Mew: "Yeah its still raining but Im done with my scene Im with PBoss right now."

Gulf: "Two more days and we can see each other."

Mew: "I finished all my scenes Gulf so I will be going home tomorrow morning."

Gulf: "REALLY!? What time? I will pick you up at the airport."

Mew: "No you rest na~ don't worry I will go to your house after I greet Mom and Dad."

Gulf: "Ok. I cant wait to see you, I miss you so much!"

Mew: "Me too, you have no idea how much I miss you Gulf."