Chapter 115

Thank You for Following and for always Voting,Commenting and Adding TSC to your Reading List🙏🏻💜

3RD PERSON POV

Mew told Gulf to declined all invitations for guesting because he know they will just ask about the proposal and media is not happy about it. Some bad articles starting to circulate again and Gulf is not happy about it because in the article they are targeting only Mew.

Mew on the other hand is chilling and relaxing beside the pool area he doesn't really care about what the media wrote or say about him because he already wrote a letter for his fans on his official website telling them about the good news and thats what matters to him the most, telling the people who genuinely care for him and Gulf.

Gulf glance outside and got pissed when he saw how Mew is just relaxing without a care in the world he was about to stand up when his phone rings.

Gulf: "Sam"

Sammy: "There are alot of negative articles about Mew"

Gulf: "Yeah I know, its because Mew is being stubborn and doesn't want to go to any guesting invitations"

Sammy: "I see...Hmm do you want me to do something about it?"

Gulf: "Why are you asking me now when before you always do something without telling me?"

Sammy: "Well its because they didn't dragged your name in any of their articles and also Mew and I already talked about me always helping whenever you guys encounter something thats why I called you instead of him"

Gulf: "Don't do anything Sam this time I will solve this problem on my own"

Sammy: "That's good to hear Gulf just let me know if you need my help na~?"

Gulf: "Mm.. Thank you so much Sam"

Sammy: "You're welcome Gulf I will see you soon bye!"

After talking to Sammy Gulf went and sat beside the unbothered Mew and said "It's good to know that you're super chill here while the media is writing hundreds of negative articles about you" Mew look and smile at him "There's nothing to worry about Gulf let them to their job"

Gulf: "But I want to go and tell them how I proposed to you Mew"

Mew: "They don't need to know everything, there is nothing to asked about when they already saw the video"

Gulf: "But I don't want them writing negative articles about you Mew and I really wanted to tell them how I proposed to you and how I made the luck charmer say yes to me so that all those who still fantasised about you will know that they don't have a chance at all and that you belong to me now!"

Mew: "It sounds like you just want to go there to brag Gulf"

Gulf: "Exactly!"

Mew: "Seriously?"

Gulf: "Uh-huh so I will reply to the media after we talk and let them know that we will accept all invites and you're not allowed to say no because you're going with me"

Mew: "You sound like a true husband now ordering me like this"

Gulf: "Why~? Do you have why complains?"

Mew: "No sir as a good husband I will do whatever you say"

Gulf: "Good!"

Gulf kiss Mew on the lips before he walked back inside to tell his manager to contact the media outlets about his decision.

Sun is in his university library today for his paper works he actually doesn't have any energy to do all of these as he is still heartbroken about the news of MewGulf engagement.

His group members got tired so they're decided to take a break. Sun took out his phone and went to twitter to see what's trending there, but instead what he saw after opening the app is Mew's fanclub page retweeting a news about Mew and Gulf's accepting tv questing "I thought Mew doesn't want to do any of that? That guy is probably the one who convinced him to do this because he wanted to have all the attention again! Such a shameless attention seeker! That supposed leaked video of him proposing to my Mew is not enough and now he wanted to brag about it on national tv?! What do I have to do to get rid of that guy!? He has those loyal guard dogs following him around and they don't leave his side at all! Should I poison him instead? No...no its too dangerous what if Mew also eat what that guy eats. How about shooting him from afar? No no no thats impossible I don't even know how to use a gun. Tsk! I need to do something and fast!"

Friend: "SUN!! ARE YOU EVEN LISTENING TO US?"

Sun: "Huh!? Sorry I was just thinking what was it again?"

Friend2: "That's some really deep thinking you just did Sun we called you several times you didn't even flinch when we dropped the book infront of you"

BestFriend: "You're not thinking of killing someone and then hiding the body right?"

Everyone laugh at his bestfriend's joke, they didn't noticed that Sun is not laughing at all he is very serious and when his bestfriend saw his eyes he murmured "Shit!" He stood up and then grabbed Sun's hand and said "Let me talk to Sun for a bit na~" then he dragged Sun out of the library.

Bestfriend: "What the hell are you planning?"

Sun: "What the fuck do you want First I said I was just thinking!"

First: "I know you Sun give up on P Mew he already have P Gulf! Your obsession is getting out of hand! When I heard you insisted and even used your dad's connection so that you'll get the internship in P Gulf's company I didn't intervened or said anything because you said that you just really wanted to get to know the person who P Mew fell in love with. And by the way I also knew that P Gulf was hospitalised because he had an accident while filming his ad and your there, so Im pretty sure you're the reason behind it."

Sun only smirk at his bestfriend and didn't utter a word.

First: "I'm warning you if I hear that P Gulf have "Another accident" while filming I will tell P Mew about you"

Sun: "You're against me now First? I thought your my bestfriend? You should support me on this!"

First shakes his head and said "Yes I'm your bestfriend thats why I'm stopping you from doing something you'll regret for the rest of your life! I care about you and I'm not gonna let you do something that will put you in jail! Do you even know how rich P Mew's family is? His family also have ties to the Royal Family!"

Sun froze for a second "How...how did you know that? I thought that was just a rumour?"

First: "Have you forgotten who I am? Dad and P Mew's dad are business partners"

Sun: "WHAT!? Why didn't you tell me about it?!"

First: "You didn't ask"

Sun: "Does that mean you meet P Mew before?"

First: "No because its big brother who always accompany dad whenever he had business meetings"

Sun: "......"

First: "Anyway whatever your planning you better not do it Sun, I'm serious"

Sun rolled his eyes and said "Yeah yeah whatever, why are you so serious? Beside its not you who will get in trouble anyway" First brush Sun's hair with his fingers, he stared at Sun and said "Because I care about you Sun, I don't want you to get in trouble just because of some guy you're temporarily obsessing with"

Sun: "I genuinely like him First!"

First didn't say anything after he said that, he just stared at Sun and smile sadly at him. Sun noticed it and asked worriedly "What's wrong? Why are you sad?"

First: "I'm sad because I have a stupid bestfriend thats's all"