Chapter 49

Yall I was just kidding I cant believed yall fell for that😂 Anyways to compensate you guys here is a steamy chapter for yall💜

Thank You for always Voting,Commenting and Adding my book to your RL🙇🏻‍♀️💜

**WARNING MATURE CONTENT‼️**
(To those readers who feel uncomfortable reading BxB love scene you can  just skip that part)

PINKYs POV
AT A BAR

"What took you so long?"

Praepailin: "What happened to your arm Pink who did that to you? And how many shots did you took already huh!?"

"I dont want to talk about it ok?"

Praepailin: "Ok"

"Mew remembered everything"

Praepailin: "WHAT!?"

"Yeah and he bro...broke up with me"

Praepailin: "......"

"He chose that...that....I cant believed my plans were ruined this is just a nightmare right?? TEL ME ITS JUST A NIGHTMARE I WANT TO WAKE UP FROM THIS!!!"

Praepailin: "This is real Pink you have to accept it."

"How can he chose him Prae he's a man...Am I not pretty? I can give him a child why would he chose someone like that!"

Praepailin: "Giving him a child or being pretty is not the issue Pink you know the answer to your questions you just refuse to accept it"

"That's why I called you here"

Praepailin: "Is this about the plan?"

"Yes but forget about what I said before I have a more interesting plan now."

Praepailin: "Just as long as I'm not going to kill someone."

"You dont have to worry you wont kill anyone."

3RD PERSON POV

Gulf and Mew are preparing to sleep now since they will go to Japan tomorrow for Mew's photoshoot schedule.

Gulf: "I want to go to Universal studios Mew"

Mew: "Yeah we can roam around when Im free"

Gulf l: "I also want to go skiing and go to Disneyland"

Mew laugh at him and said "Yes we will go and do everything you want there."

Gulf turned his head and look at him "But its expensive there."

Mew: "Don't worry about money all you have to worry about is where you want to go once your there and forget about the money."

Gulf: "Wow so this is the feeling if you have a sugar daddy huh."

Mew laugh so loud "Im not that old you know."

Gulf: "I wasnt talking about you I was just...nevermind. Anyway I promised Sam to buy her souvenirs so you have to help me choose."

Mew: "What would she want when she already have all she wanted Im pretty sure the Palac.... I mean the place we're going to have alot of items its hard to choose."

Gulf: "Sam will be happy as long as I can give her something from Japan."

Mew: "Then you can choose for her then."

Gulf: "No I want the both of us to choose."

Mew smile and the lean forward and kiss him on the lips "Ok" he was about to go to sleep when Gulf said "Your not going to do anything?" Mew chuckle "As much as I want to fuck you right now I cant because we have a flight tomorrow." Gulf straddled him and look at him seductively he whispered "But Im horny Mew" he leaned forward and said "You don't have to use your c*ck fuck me using your fingers while sucking me we can do the 69 position if you want I want to suck you too."

Mew: "You talking dirty really turns me on Gulf I will do anything you ask me to do."

Mew grab his hand then place it on his already hard c*ck "Why don't you use that dirty mouth if yours to good use and suck me." Gulf grip him and smirk "I will let you do whatever you want to me Mew" he stared him then put two fingers in his mouth then started licking and sucking it "I will let you fuck my face" Mew could not hold himself back and grab Gulf and attacked his lips the kiss was rough and Gulf loves Mew being rough with him. He opened his mouth to let Mew explore the inside of his mouth and responded by moaning everytime Mew suck his tongue they kiss until they needed air. After attacking his lips Mews tongue traveled down to his neck he lick and suck his sensitive part.

Gulf: "Ahh..Mew Yessss...gooood"

Mew stopped what he was doing and leaned back and didn't do anything after that, Gulf got confused "Why did you stop Mew It was soo good I want more."

Mew: "You want more? Then you have strip of and then come here we are doing what you just said awhile ago"

Gulf finally understood and hurriedly stripped all of his clothes then he came closer to Mew unbuttoned and unzipped his jeans he stripped Mew naked then he grab Mews hard member he lick the head and the slit that is already oozing with precum he stared at Mew while he lick and suck his c*ck. Mew close his eyes from the pleasure he stared to move his hips towards Gulfs mouth "Ahh Gulf...goodd" he keep on thrusting his hips faster and deeper but Gulf pull out his c*ck from his mouth and said "I want you to suck me too."

Mew: "Come here"

Gulf immediately position himself (A/N: Doing 69) he moaned when Mew suddenly inserted a finger in his hole "Meww"

Mew: "You like it rough right?"

Gulf: "Ahhh Yesss"

Mew continued on assaulting his hole while licking Gulf's c*ck and balls.

Gulf: "Yesss...Sooo goodd"

Mew: "Why did you stop? I thought you're letting me fuck your face."

Gulf moaned and relaxed his jaw while Mew keep on thrusting deeper in his mouth while sucking and fingering him. Gulf got startle when Mew slapped his butt he looked behind and irritatedly said "l don't like you doing that to me"

Mew chuckled "I change my mind I want you to face me while you fuck my fingers I want to see you lose yourself from the pleasure. Gulf who is very horny agreed he inserted Mews fingers again then he grab Mews neck and kiss him on the lips "Sooo goodd" his own hand went to his nipple and pinch and twisted it while he keep on moving his hips "Ahh... Mew...Meww" Mew is enjoying Gulfs performance when suddenly Gulf pulled out his hand grab his c*ck and rubbed it faster and said "Mew your fingers are not enough I want this na I want you to fuck me with this then he position it towards his hole and started to lower himself "Aaahhh...soo big ...moreee Mew fuck me..." Mew thusted his hips which made Gulf scream from the pain and pleasure "Ahhhhh...."

Mew: "Fuck! Soo tight...this is all your fault I'm not responsible for whatever pain your going to fell tomorrow."

Then Mew started to thrust faster without letting Gulf adjust.

Gulf: "FUCK!! It hurts...ahhh sooo good..Mew keep going...donnt stop...moreee"

Mew turn him around gripped his hips and fucked him roughly from behind "Fuckk..ahh Gulf Im closee."

Gulf: Ahhh...ahh more yesss Mew...Me too...fucc..k me harder...

Mew: "Gulf lets cum together"

Gulf: "Yess cum inside me Mew."

Mew bend down and pull Gulf up and captured his lips while he continued to fuck him harder.

Mew: "Im cumming."

Gulf: "Ahh...Me too Mew faster...mmm cum inside ahhhhh!"

Mew came inside him while Gulf came without touching his c*ck. Mew continued to thrust slowly to prolonged the pleasure.

Gulf flopped down and said "Moree"

Mew pulled out of him and said "Thats enough or you will walk like a duck tomorrow."