Chapter 31

I decided to publish this chapter today because Im sick and I might go to the hospital tomorrow for check up ECT.
So If I can't update tomorrow you know where I am. I hope you enjoy this chapter💜

Also THANK YOU for always VOTING, COMMENTING and ADDING MY STORY TO YOUR READING LIST🙇🏻‍♀️

Ps: I always Love to read your comments it makes me happy💜

3RD PERSON POV

Sammy fell silent for a long time that her uncle thought theres something wrong with the signal of his phone.

Uncle: "Are you still there Sam?"

Sammy recovered from the shocked "Yes Lung Im still here can you email me the medical record to me?"

Uncle: "Its best if you just come here and get it Sam."

Sammy nodded her head and said "I understand Lung Im in Chiangmai right now I'll be staying here for 1 week so when I return to Bangkok I will call you right away. Thank you so much for your help Lung."

Uncle: "Anything for my favourite Hlan saw"

Sammy: "Lung~ I have to go now I'll see soon love you."

After the call ended Sam thought "Poor Mew, my instinct has always been right that girl is very dangerous how can she do that to him then faced everyone and acted like she is his guardian angel when shes actually is the devil."

BANGKOK

After receiving Sam's last message Mew has been calling her but he cant contact her he also tried to contact Gulf but he also cant contact him so he is very worried right now.

Pinky: "Whats wrong baby?"

Mew: "Its nothing can I call P Boss?"

Pinky: "Yeah sure."

Mew called his manager and told him to call Gulf's manager and asked where his whereabouts then he ended the call and tried to concentrate on Pinky.

After awhile he received a message from PBoss.
MESSAGE

Hs mnager also hve no Idea wer he s

After reading the message Mew sighed he is troubled by the sudden lose of contact with Gulf he feels uneasy he wanted to see him and hug him right now.

Pinky: "Babe are you sure you're alright?"

Mew: "I need to make another call" then he went outside the restaurant.

Mew: "P~ I need your help."

Ice: "Again you called because you need something?"

Mew: "P please help me na~ this is serious."

Ice heard how desperate Mew is so he became serious "what do you want me to do?"

Mew: "Its Gulf I think hes with Sam."

Ice suddenly scream "HE CHEATED ON YOU?!"

Mew: "No! P~ let me finish first na? Sam is his bestfriend and shes very protective of him. It was my fault. I think Gulf is with her somewhere I think she blocked my number I cant contact them."

Ice: "You want me to help you locate where they are is that it?"

Mew: "P~ help me I can't lose him I love him."

Ice: "Don't worry I will find them for you"

Mew: "Thank you so much P."

Ice: "I have to go ill let you know when I find them."