Chapter 105

Thank you so much for Voting,Commenting and Adding TSC
to your Reading List🙏🏻💜

3RD PERSON POV

Gulf moved out of Mew's house and went back to his parents house. They also acted distant to each other whenever there's a joint event, the MC's of those event was also puzzled by their behaviour but no one voice it out as they're afraid that the fanclub would attack them. Fans noticed something was off between them but they ignored it thinking that they might have an argument before the events.

Todays event is for a clothing brand and fans already occupied the venue even if the event is scheduled at 8pm. The fans who couldn't get inside waited for them outside. When they saw Mew's car arriving they got so excited and scream but they got confused when they didn't see Gulf coming out of the car so fans asked Mew "P where is Nong Gulf?" Mew only look at the fan and smile without saying a word and walk away his manager was also asked by the fans and Boss said "Nong Gulf will come with his manager na~ so don't worry"

Fans: "Why are they so distant these past few days P?"

Boss: "They always talk backstage Nong"

Fans: "Really P? Then why they act like they argue whenever they're with fans?"

Boss: "I have to go now Nong na~ please continue to support them"

Fans: "YESSS P!!!"

Twenty minutes later Gulf arrived and was also asked by fans. Gulf smile and said "We're just having a misunderstanding thats all"

Fans: "Please make up with P Mew"

Gulf: "He should be the one doing that not me!"

Bermb: "Lets go inside Nong"

Fans: "Don't worry Nong Gulf we will tell P Mew to make up with you"

Gulf smile at them and said "Really?! Thanks"

Since the conversation was recorded and posted in all social media outlets it spread like wildfire and the fans inside the event also saw it. Mew and Gulf who are inside the waiting area having their make up and hair done also saw the video and continued to act distant.

When the event started the MC called them and when they went on stage they greeted the MC and the fans.

MC: "Lets sit down na~ So how are you guys?"

Mew: "Im kinda tired P"

Gulf: "Im also tired"

MC: "Did you guys came straight from your shooting locations?"

Mew/Gulf: "Yes P"

MC: "No wonder. Did you see the fans outside? They couldn't get in as the venue is already full but they still waited for you guys outside."

Mew: "Yes thank you for always supporting us"

Gulf: "Please take of your health too na"

Then the MC ask them about what they love about the brand. Mew and Gulf promoted the brand and also recommended some style they personally like to their fans.

MC: "Ok now its time for fan question. We did a raffle for the fans awhile ago and to those fans who picked the color blue are the once who are lucky enough to ask any question they want ask. So lets start but remember you're only allowed to ask one question so you better think carefully before you ask na"

Fan1: "P Mew please make up with Nong Gulf"

Mew smile and said "That's not a question Nong"

Fan1: "I know but we don't want to see you like this P"