Chapter 14

GULFs POV

"What should I do Sam? He's really different very cold to everyone and I think its because of me. Did I hurt his feelings?"

Sammy: "Well first off let me ask you this....Do you have feelings for him?"

Gulf: "......"

Sammy: "I'll take that as a yes. Is he still with his girlfriend?"

Gulf: "Yes"

Sammy sighed and said "you know Gulf I dont dont like the idea of you hurting a woman because woman too but Im also your bestfriend so if you're asking me what I would do if I were you Id say that you stay away from Him and dont be the reason for someones heartache, but then your you and in me so....HOIIII MY BRAIN IS LOSING ALOT OF BRAINCELLS TODAY BECAUSE OF YOU!!!

Gulf: "I don't know Sam."

Sammy: "You're hopeless let me suggest a solution. Make him choose between you and his current girlfriend."

Gulf: "I didnt say that I want to be his boyfriend Sam."

Sammy: "Oh! I have an idea! Introduce me to him."

Gulf: "No!"

Sammy: "But whyyyy?"

Gulf: "Because you just want to meet him take pictures ask for his signature to brag with your classmates."

Sammy: "WOW how did you know?"

Gulf rolled his eyes and said "I got to go now I have morning class tomorrow."

Sammy: "Ok goodnight love ya!"

Gulf ended the call and went to the bathroom to do his evening routine before going to bed. When he was about to sleep his phone rang. He was about to ignore the call but when he saw whos calling.

"P why are you calling at this hour? Im about to go to sleep."

P Boss: "Nong can you pick Mew at Sky Bar? Im very busy right now theres alot of proposals to review and approve I need to finish this before sunrise."

"Cant he drive? He had a car right?"

P Boss: "He is drunk just please pick him up Nong you're the closest to sky bar and we cant let him go home by taxi or he will be in-front page on every news papers and social sites by tomorrow."

3RD PERSON POV

Gulf really wanted to refuse but he can't risk the whole project. So he stood up and change his clothes then went out.

When he arrived at Sky Bar the first thing he saw is a guy touching Mew. Displeased of what he was seeing he thought "How dare he touch my Mew!" He went straight to where they are and stood infront of that person he stop what he was doing and then he looked up and ask "who are you?"

Gulf glared at him and introduced himself "Im Gulf and Im here to pick him up."

The guy stood up "Im Ice the owner of this place and Im a friend of Mew, what took you so long? I thought no one is coming so I decided to clean him up and then let him stay for the night."

Gulf: "No need I will take him home."

Ice felt that he is being condenmed right now by the why this guy is glaring at him.

Ice: "Well hes all yours" then he bent down and wake Mew up. "Mew wake up someone is here to take you home."

Mew: "I don't want to go home P." Mew said while holding Ice face close to him.

Gulf no longer able to hold himself back seperated the two and said "Thanks for taking care of him P I will take it from here." Then he turned around pull Mew up put Mews left arm to his shoulder then walked away without saying goodbye.

Ice shakes his head and said "Such a rude Nong."

Gulf is having a hard time helping Mew.

Mew asked while slurring his words "Who are you? Why do you look someone I know? You looked like the person I love." (I dont know how to write slurring words guys.)

Gulf didnt reply and continue to walk. "You got drunk and then let that handsome guy touch your body and now you are telling me that you love me!?"he thought. He really wanted to throw this guy to a river right now.

When they arrived to the parking lot Gulf guided Mew to the passenger seat then put on his seatbelt then he went to the other and drove to Mew's house.

AT MEWs HOUSE

Gulf: "Where is your keys P?"

Mew who is sitting on the floor said "left back pocket."

Gulf: "Give it to me so we can enter now its cold here."

Mew: "No! You have to get it yourself."

Gulf gritted his teeth and said "why are you acting like a child huh?!"

Mew put his hands on his ears "I cant hear you."

Gulf sighed and went to where the drunkard is sitting "get up and I will get it."

Mew smiled and immediately stood up then incircle his arms around Gulfs neck and rest his chin on his right shoulder.

Gulf was startled and his heart is beating faster he missed being this close to Mew so he hug him and buried his face in Mews neck. "Ah I missed this smell" he thought to himself. Mew on the other didn't move nor say anything, after a few minutes Gulf realises what he was doing, he felt embarrassed and he immediately take the key out  from his pocket then let go and went to the front door and unlocked it. He went to where Mew is and dragged him inside his house. He already knew where Mews room is because hes been here before so he went straight to his room and then place Mew on his bed. After that he took out his phone and called P Boss.

"P Im in Mews house right now."

"That's good to hear Nong thank you so much for picking him up you should just sleep there  and rest until sunrise."

"But P I still have class tomorrow my assignments and worksheets are at my house and I also don't have any clothes to wear for tomorrow."

"Mew had a lot of clothes you can just borrow from him."

"But..." Gulfs suddenly stopped talking because he felt someone lick his neck.

"But what Nong?" P boss asked.

Gulf close his eyes bite his lower lip to stop himself from making any sound because Mew is aggressively licking and sucking his neck.