Chapter 114

Thank You for Following and for always Voting,Commenting and Adding
TSC to your Reading List🙏🏻💜

3RD PERSON POV

Then next day Mew and Gulf was awaken by their phones nonstop ringing, but they both ignored the calls after waking up. When it finally stopped ringing they noticed that there are also hundreds of messages some are from their friends congratulating them and some are from the media asking if the video is real. Confused Mew replied to the txt message from his friend and then his friend replied with the video of what happened last night.

Gulf: "I think this is Sammy's doing, no wonder I saw her talking seriously with one of her bodyguard"

Mew: "She is trying to provoke someone by uploading the video so you have to be more careful from now on na~ don't trust anyone even your costars"

Gulf: "Im no damsel in distress Mew I'm a guy! I can defend myself"

Mew: "How can you defend yourself when you're too trusting? The stalker can pretend to be someone they're not just to gain your trust and then stab you in the back afterwards"

Gulf thought "You'll see this time I will catch that stalker and personally hand that person to the police!"

Boss called Mew to ask him if its okay to tell the press the truth because they are also bombarding his phone and their company for answers. Mew told boss "Yes" and that they will not do any press conference about it and he also told him to just make the statement short.

Gulf's manager on the other hand didn't ask him because Bermb already contacted Boss and they already talked, even their company bosses also talked to each other and decided to let Mew's company handle everything.

Gulf: "I have a schedule today I'm pretty sure the reporters will camp outside the filming site"

Mew: "Do you want me accompany you today?"

Gulf: "You don't have work?"

Mew: "Today is my rest day"

Gulf: "Then that would be great and you're not allowed leave my side today"

Mew laugh and said "Ofcourse I will be your personal driver and assistant today."

When they arrived they weren't surprised to see alot of reporters waiting outside. The reporters are the ones who were surprised when they saw Mew's car. They didn't expect both of them to show up after the video went viral. When they stepped out of the car reporters didn't get the chance to come closer as their bodyguards already did their jobs so the reporters doesn't have a choice but to ask loudly about that viral video on social media. Mew just smile and didn't comment about tit while Gulf just nodded and smile before they walk inside.

Some of Gulf's costars had worked with Mew before so it was not a surprised when they all hugged and congratulated him before they teased Gulf.

Actor: "You sure did not want him to let him go huh Nong?"

Gulf: "Ofcourse from now on he is not going anywhere or anyone!"

Actress: "I thought you guys broke up? And now you guys are engage?"

Mew: "Well he realised that he cant live without me thats why he proposed right bii?"

Gulf: "Yeah he's right"

Actor 2: "Let me see your ring Mew!"

Mew showed it to them happily and bragged about the price.

Actress: "Wow its so elegant and...expensive! I wish my future boyfriend will also buy me this kind of ring"

Gulf: "Your future boyfriend's bank account will suffer in the future then"

Actor 1: "Aww~ its ok Gulf your future is very bright with Mew's bank account anyway"

They all laugh at his co-actors joke but one person suddenly said "P Gulf sure is lucky right? He had someone like P Mew who is rich, handsome, kind and head over heels in love with him. Thats why he can't afford to lose someone as valuable as P Mew" Mew's smile immediately fades while everyone turned to the owner of the voice and chuckle, they agreed in a still joking manner. Mew face is very serious while he look at Sun he wanted to confront him right now but he is afraid that Gulf will get mad at him. He didn't noticed that Gulf smile also dropped right away after what he heard.

Gulf turned and look at Sun and asked "What do you mean by that Nong? Are you implying that I'm after Mew's money?" Mew's right hand instantly went to his back and rubbed him there to calm him down. Everyone shut their mouths when they saw how serious Gulf is right now. One of his costar even tried to joke to lift the mood up but failed. When Sun realised his mistake he suddenly bowed his head and said "I'm sorry P~ I heard you guys joking around so I decided to join in and said it as a joke I didn't expect that you would get mad P~ Im sorry"

Actor: "Oh cmon Gulf you know Nong Sun idolises you don't so be so serious na~ look what you've done he look so pitiful"

Gulf turned to look at Mew and Mew smile at him right away so he look at Sun again and said "Don't worry about it na~ I'm sorry for getting mad Nong" Sun hesitated at first as if he's afraid that Gulf would get mad again but when be saw the smile in his face he immediately relaxed and said sorry again before he bowed to his Ps and excused himself. After a few minutes the director called all of them to start the filming. Mew talked to the director for awhile before he went to the waiting room to relax while waiting for Gulf. He saw a small coach so he decided to take a nap because he's still sleepy, he laid down and close his eyes.

Sun carefully entered the waiting room, he walk near the coach and stare at the sleeping Mew. He grabbed a chair and continue to at Mew stare for about twenty minutes "This is my only chance to do this!" He thought before he stood up and walked beside the couch he kneel down and then with trembling hand he caress Mew's face lightly then his thumb rubbed Mew's lower lip, then he hurriedly withdraw his hand and pressed the thumb that just touched Mew's lips on his own "No this is not enough I want more! Please don't wake up yet" He close his eyes and leaned down and lightly pressed his lips against Mews for a few seconds before he pulled back, stood up and left the room in a hurry. Mew opened his eyes and rubbed his lips on the back of his hand and said "So its really true huh"

Gulf: "What are you murmuring over there?"

Mew: "When did you come in?"

Gulf: "Just now. I met Nong Sun while I was looking for you. I don't know what happened to him but his face look sooo red"

Mew cleared his throat and said "Are you done with your scenes?" Gulf suddenly pushed him back and straddled him, he encircled his arms on his neck and lovingly said "I miss my husband to be thats why I'm here" he then kiss him passionately on the lips as if trying to erase something on Mew's lips. Mew responded to the kiss that is starting to get hot and heavy but Gulf broke off the kiss and whispered "These lips are mine alone Mew"

****************************************
Do you think Gulf saw something?🤔