Chapter 44

Yall sorry for updating late🙇🏻‍♀️

Thank you for always Voting,Commenting and Adding my story to your LR🙇🏻‍♀️
Anyways here chapter 44💜

Ps: I need to go and bath some holy water because i've sinned writing this chapter😵

**WARNING MATURE CONTENT‼️**
(To those readers who feel uncomfortable reading BxB sex scenes you can just skip it na)

3RD PERSON POV

Gulf opened his eyes and saw the not so amused Sammy.

Sammy : "Seriously guys? You should control yourselves because incase you guys forget your in public and theres alot of people here someone might accidentally saw you and record you, it will surely destroy your career Mew!"

Mew: "Im sorry it was my fault"

Sammy smirk "You don't have to worry Mew because Gulf has already decided to be with you tonight right Gulf?"

Gulf: "SAM!"

Mew smile and look at Gulf "Im glad to hear that Sam. Now I don't have to think of an excuse for him to come to my house tonight."

Sammy remembered something and ask Mew "By the way P Boss said that you have amnesia?"

Mew: "Yes its the memory before the accident"

Sammy hesitated to ask Mew but she still did because shes really curious "Did you even see the police report of your accident Mew?"

Gulf: "SAM!"

Sammy glared at Gulf "You shut up Gulf Im only asking a question."

Mew: "Whats going on?"

Sammy: "Im asking you if you even see the police report of your accident and the medical records?"

Mew chuckle "Its already a very long time Sam and I don't want to revisit that painful memory of my life."

Gulf also doesn't want to hear it pleaded "Sam~ please?"

Sammy: "FINE! Geez Im just looking out for you ok? Because if something were to happen to you again Gulf will surely come crying to me and ask for my help so to prevent that from happening Im trying to figure out things that the both of you are too blind to see.

Mew: "What are you saying Sam?"

Sammy wanted to tell Mew everything she knew but her dumb bestfriend is preventing her from doing so. She also wanted to ask Mew alot of questions but then again Gulf is there so she decided to just ask Mew some other time when Gulf is not around. She look at Gulf and said "Nothing Mew but I will make sure to tell you once I have the papers."

The party ended at 4am and everyone already leaving Mew wasn't sure if Sam was serious a while ago so he was about to ask Gulf but he spoke first "I will go to your house."

Sammy smirk at him "Told you"

Mew laugh "Are you ok going home alone Sam?"

Sammy: "Im fine Mew don't worry about me Im not drunk you guys should go now because someone here miss you so much and wanted to have you for himself."

Mew chuckle "Alright then be careful na"

MEWs HOUSE

When they they arrived Mew hurriedly unlock the door and drag Gulf inside the house and to his room he pushed Gulf onto the bed and huskily said "Lets continue where we left of" Gulf snake his arms around Mews neck "You have do all the things you said back then" then he pull Mew and give him a kiss.