Chapter 70

3RD PERSON POV

A week after Mew revealed their relationship to the public everything returned back to normal although some fans left the fandom, majority of his fans stayed and gave their support to them. Mew's Fan club said they will still support his future project and they congratulated him and Gulf, the press wanted to talk about it but since the Palace warned them they stayed quite about it. This is very rare for a famous celebrity to reveal that he is having a relationship with the same sex and still got a lot of support from the public.

One journalist was brave enough to write his opinion online and it gained a lot of readers he questioned why would the mainstream media didn't talked about the whole issue and why does the Palace keep on interfering, majority of the comments are criticising the journalist telling him to move on already and some commented that his article will not last for an hour before it gets taken down by the Palace, and they are right as it was indeed taken down after a few minutes.

Fans are every excited as it was reported that MewGulf already started filming TharnType. Mew and Gulf had to rushed every time they finished their scenes to their other scheduled events as both of them are in demand right now. Sponsors and endorsements keep pouring  in because every time they endorse a product it always gets sold out immediately. Gulf who is not use to this kind of lifestyle is starting to show signs of fatigue and Mew is worried about him.

Mew: "Gulf after the event I want you to go home and rest."

Gulf: "Why? Theres still fan gathering and I have to go to your house to help dad about the case."

Mew sighed "Theres no need to think about that right now ok? Tomorrow Sam will meet dad to give him what he needed for the case so you don't have to go there today."

Gulf: "But-"

Mew: "No buts! Don't worry because I will tell the fans why you have to leave early and I already instructed your bodyguards so you have to go with them after the event."

Gulf: "Alright."

Fans are already waiting for them when they arrived at the event location they went straight to the stage since they already changed their clothes before they left the filming site.

MC: "Ladies and Gentlemen please welcome the hottest couple right now Mew Suppasit and Gulf Kanawut!"

Everyone scream their lungs out when Mew and Gulf appeared on stage hand in hand.

Mew wave his left hand then he greeted the fans "Sawadee khrap Im Mew Suppasit Im glad to see you all today."

Gulf also wave to the fans "Sawadee khrap Im Gulf Kanawut."

Fans in unison: "So cute he's shy"

MC: "Ok guys give Nong Gulf a break naaa this is their first public appearance after they revealed their relationship so of course he's shy."

Mew: "Stop teasing him guys."

Everyone screams after Mew put his hand on Gulf waist and pulled him closer to him.

MC: "Alright lets sit down before the fans collapse from screaming too much because of you two. Alright first question this is for Mew how do you feel that after the confession your fans stayed by your side and welcomed Nong Gulf."

Mew: "Im very happy that my fans are mature enough to know the boundary between Mew Suppasit as an actor and Mew Suppasit as an ordinary human being they understood me and respected my decision they even sent me emails congratulating me and encouraging me to live my life as I want. They said that they're always behind me and will always support me. I was touched reading their encouraging and sweet messages so I'm very thankful to have a very understanding fans."