Chapter 110

Thank You so much for Following,
Voting,Commenting and Adding TSC to your Reading List🙏🏻💜

3RD PERSON POV

Gulf got used of having Mew beside him and doing nothing but today he have no choice but to return to work. His body is still sore from their activities last nigh, Mew gave him a strong pain reliever before he left and flew back to work overseas again.

Gulf was overwhelmed by all the unfinished work he had to finish but he cant complain because he knew that theres alot of people who also have other work to do so he concentrated on work the whole day and did not make any mistake to the directors and staffs delight. When its not his turn to shoot he would read his other script and would occasionally ask his manager about live events schedule.

His manager ask him about his phone. He told him that he turned it off because he want to concentrate on work and doesn't want to be disturbed. Bermb was planning to ask Gulf what really happened but when he saw how serious and concentrated he was during filming he decided to not ask unnecessary question and proceeded on talking about work.

Sun is always beside Bermb and always paying attention to their conversation and would sometimes throw ideas too. He even suggested a very interesting game for the fans but was rejected right away by Gulf's bodyguards by saying "too risky" Bermb got irritated by how mandatory the head bodyguard was and said "Excuse me but you're just his bodyguard not his dad! Why are even listening to our conversation? Just stand there and do your job!" The HeadBG smirk and said "You're just his manger not his mom"

Bermb: "YOU!"

Sun: "Excuse me sir I think you're going too far"

HeadBG: "You DID went too far back then"

Sun got confused and asked "What do you mean?"

HeadBG: "If you cant catch up then nevermind"

Sun: "I think that a bodyguard should not interfere with his clients work"

HeadBG: "Sir Gulf why don't you tell them that I am right?"

Gulf knew that his bodyguards are in constant contact with Sammy so he said "He is right P they're responsible for my safety and they're professional they knew what they're saying"

Bermb: "Alright lets not do that"

Sun: "But-"

Gulf: "Nong Sun you're suggestion was actually good its just that after what happened to me its best to be cautious this time"

Sun: "....."

Their conversation stopped about the fanmeet when the staff called Gulf because its his turn. Sun and Bermb continue throwing ideas for the live events to entertain fans.

After Gulf's last scene he went to the dressing room because he need to get his hair and make up done before he can rest and wait for his other schedule. Sun came back and walk inside the dressing room he look around the room and was confused where is everyone specially Gulf's bodyguard so he walk over and stood beside the sleeping Gulf. He stared at him for a long time before he reached and grab the other pillow, he look back and then look at Gulf again then he put the pillow on Gulf's face. But when he heard the door opens he immediately pretended on arrange the pillow beside Gulf and he turned around when he heard someone cleared their throat.

Sun: "Yes? Who are you?"

Sammy: "Im Gulf's bestfriend Im here to see him"

Sun pretended to smile widely and said "Ah! yeah I know you! You're Sammy right?"